LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Who knows you're a spanko?

Page  Page 2 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»
jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#11 | Posted: 7 Jul 2012 02:30
My hubby and my 2 kids know that I am a spanko and that I write for the lsf. My best friend who is vanilla also knows because it hapened to come up in convo once.

A couple of times I got caught out with the LSF on my computer when guests popped in unexpectedly. On one occasion I had the page minimised and the visitor wanted to show hubby something on the computer and my minimised page became maximised revealing the LSF homepage in all its full glory with caned buttocks glaringly obvious! Another time a visitor wanted to show hubby something in one of his emails and my computer was the nearest. I gave hubby a 'beseeching look' which went straight over his head and yes my Google Chrome was opened up and right across the top of the page screamed my computer history and favourite sites! And I bet you can guess what that revealed... Yep the Spanking Library! Both visitors were friends of hubby and both shot me very strange looks! Oh well! Their fault for looking I guess hehe!

Once my daughter helped herself to my USB memory stick thinking it was empty so she could lend it to her bf so he could transfer some stuff for her. Unbeknown to daughter the memory stick had 3 of my stories saved to it: Mooning in Butt Hole Road; Kites, Knickers and Canes and also, Red Bottoms and the Le Rouge Diamond Let's hope he didn't open any of them!!!

My cousin (who writes suspense fiction), his daughter and my daughter (both teens) have read some of my stories and enjoyed them... but I doubt they are spankos haha. But who knows!

JessicaK
Female Author

Canada
#12 | Posted: 7 Jul 2012 02:35
Two exes, that's it.

annamarie376
Female Member

USA
#13 | Posted: 7 Jul 2012 02:35
My husband knows. A friend I confessed to, after too many beers. (I think I may be drinking too much.) Everyone here. Does that count as "out" ?

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#14 | Posted: 7 Jul 2012 02:45
annamarie376:
Does that count as "out" ?

Out and proud I'd say!

jefesse
Male Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 7 Jul 2012 02:51
Only my wife, and a couple of ex girlfriends. None of my friends has shown the least sign of being kinky in any way, or I might have tried to out myself to one of them.

RyanRowland
Male Author

USA
#16 | Posted: 7 Jul 2012 05:34
Only my wife and I don't think she knows the full extent of my interest (obsession?), or that I write stories.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#17 | Posted: 7 Jul 2012 12:22
My entire e-mail address book including friends, work mates, my mother and my, at the time, 10yo half-sister as I naively used my main e-mail addy on a spanking forum - nothing to do with here or BL - and when I somehow got a virus, the owner of the spanking forum took it upon himself to send an accusatory email to my entire address book making it clear that I was a member of said site and suggesting I was up to something dodgy!!!

Other than that, just my husband oh and the cats!

flowerchild
Female Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 7 Jul 2012 14:07
I was going to say no one, but I have to change that. My sister-in-law Ruth is always asking for the web address here, but I don't know if she ever found her way. She knows I write, too, and seems especially interested. My husband thinks I'm a sicko, not a spanko. He has no idea what that means, and no interest in anything I write except to censure it, so I make sure he doesn't see any of it.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#19 | Posted: 7 Jul 2012 14:07
PinkAngel:
My entire e-mail address book including friends, work mates, my mother and my, at the time, 10yo half-sister

PinkAngel:
Other than that, just my husband oh and the cats!

... so not many at all then! And wow Pink that must have been so embarrassing! How did you explain your way out of that one?

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#20 | Posted: 7 Jul 2012 14:12
jools:
And wow Pink that must have been so embarrassing! How did you explain your way out of that one?

It was rather, I was furious at the time but a few years on I know it said more about him than me LOL

As for explaining it... I didn't bother trying

Page  Page 2 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 9
ebbetsjim, kdpierre, kepap, lesni, magegod989, sheep, SternMentor, vedapierceotk
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9