library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Tangent of sorts: intensity, exercise and spanking

JessicaK
Female Author

Canada
#1 | Posted: 6 Jul 2012 16:19
So this link is NOT about spanking, but I swear if you read it the right way it could be:
http://gawker.com/5923596/the-escalator-of-intensity
Made me think: how much of what we desire can be achieved by the simplest means, applied with intensity, versus more elaborate equipment, scenarios and devices? Another parallel between the two sorts of workouts: never, EVER say to a physical trainer "well that wasn't so bad!" I imagine the same is true of being spanked.

Something else I have been wondering: is there any overlap, in broad terms, between the rush of being on the receiving end of a spanking, and the endorphin high of endurance sports? I see some similarities myself, in terms of pushing boundaries, pain and perseverance, and emotional/chemical rewards after, but it's entirely possible that it's just me.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 6 Jul 2012 23:37
JessicaK:
much of what we desire can be achieved by the simplest means

I certainly agree with that sentiment. Who really needs "well-equipped dungeons" and strange outfits when so much spanking fun can be had with no equipment whatosever, or just simple everyday items like an old carpet slipper or a switch cut from a hedgerow.

opb
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 7 Jul 2012 10:05
JessicaK:
is there any overlap, in broad terms, between the rush of being on the receiving end of a spanking, and the endorphin high of endurance sports?

I'm sure there is, though I will freely admit to being experienced in neither.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#4 | Posted: 7 Jul 2012 10:14
JessicaK:
is there any overlap, in broad terms, between the rush of being on the receiving end of a spanking, and the endorphin high of endurance sports?

Yes the endorphin levels of both leave you feeling great! Tho of late I am more of a couch potato! But it is true that anything that triggers an endorphin rush through the system leaves you feeling elated then relaxed as a consequence! Of course I much prefer spanking endorphins!

AlanBarr:
Who really needs "well-equipped dungeons" and strange outfits when so much spanking fun can be had with no equipment whatosever, or just simple everyday items

So true!

critter45
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 7 Jul 2012 11:41
For spanking I require very little in the way of equipment. A chair for me to sit on while spanking or for the lady to bend over while getting spanked. Impliments could be a paddle, belt, or hairbrush. But for minimalism, just my hand.
But as I get older and my body has sustained more injuries, I need more equipment for workouts. They lend comfort to exercise. Whereas an olympic bar, a bench, dipping bars, chinning bar, and squat rack used to be all I needed, now the comfort a various machines is appreciated. For cardio work, an elliptical and recumbent bike work well as they are "no impact".
As far the highs go; giving a good hard, fast disciplinary spanking is very similar for me to the exhilaration of working to failure with weights. But, of course, the spanking has the sexual component.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 7 Jul 2012 21:54
Women spankees that I have met who worked out, especially with weights, have told me that pushing past the "pain barrier" in workouts enabled them to take harder spankings. And, of course, because they worked out they had nicer bums to spank.

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 7 Jul 2012 22:00
Sorry tiptopper, I disagree. The more I go to the gym the more padding my bottom loses, making any spanking even sorer. If sorer is a word.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 8 Jul 2012 23:15
dund93:
Sorry tiptopper, I disagree. The more I go to the gym the more padding my bottom loses, making any spanking even sorer. If sorer is a word.

Well actually there are two components, the physical and the mental. Pushing yourself in the gym allows you to push yourself harder in other aspects of life including being able to take a harder spanking. That is the psychological effect. However, Dund, you are correct, a person with a firmer bottom feels it more.

The reason is that fat is soft and it is between the muscle, the gluteus maximus, and the skin surface and it absorbs the impact lessening the pain. With more muscle and less fat the skin layers get compressed between the spanking implement and the firmer muscle and the spankee feels greater pain. That is why when the spankee clenches the buttocks it hurts more than when they relax.

A second element is the rebound effect. Most people don't realize it but damage to the skin and the pain is affected by the rebound. The implement stretches the skin and when it snaps back it causes damage. Striking a softer surface means less rebound and less damage and pain. That is why a cane produces "tramlines", the cane sinks into the skin and stretches it on either side of the cane and when it snaps back that snapping back effect damages the skin more on the sides than in the center.

If you want to try an experiment get a firm implement such as a paddle or a hairbrush. Give yourself a spank as you would usually do letting the implement bounce back. Then do the same thing but instead of allowing it to rebound hold the implement firmly against yourself. You will find that controlling the rebound makes the blow hurt less.

So encourage your spankee to work out. It produces perky, pretty buttocks and they will feel the spanking more and yet they will be able to take a harder spanking. A win-win situation, at least for the top.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#9 | Posted: 10 Jul 2012 20:20
AlanBarr:
Who really needs "well-equipped dungeons" and strange outfits

Gives me an idea for a story involving a poorly-equipped dungeon.

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 10 Jul 2012 20:27
I would never in a million years describe my buttocks as perky and pretty tiptopper. 58 yr old men like me do not own such equipment.

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 15
caner2214, DomDavid, donut88, Erdling85, jtaylor75, northeasterner, spanki1962, Swater101
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9