library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

My lucky day

spankdaddy
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 5 Jul 2012 15:21
I am a very OLD (65) spanko. My favourite spanking scene is Sorority Initiation paddling. I have been seeking out scenes and information about this type of paddling for as long as I can remember. Today in the grocery line, right behind me, was an attractive grandma wearing a Sorority T-shirt. I smiled at her and asked, "Are you a Sorority house mother?" "Oh no, she replied. My grand-daughter gave me this T-shirt. I was a Sorority sister 43 years ago." She went on to say, "Times have changed. The girls today are allowed to wear short-shorts and T-Shirts and they don't even get paddled. In my day, we had to wear dresses, make-up, stockings and heels in public. We also got our backsides paddled at least once a week." I had to swipe my debit card and move on, but I sure wish I could of had a longer conversation with that lady. I left replying, "Those were the good old days."

bendover
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 5 Jul 2012 17:31
Spankdaddy, 65 is not OLD at all. Not in today's day and age. When you hit 80 you're probably at the doorstep.

That sounds like a cool conversation. Too bad you couldn't get her email addy and tell her you'd like to discuss the good old days a bit more. Who knows? Even if you were both married it would still be fun.

B

rollin
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 5 Jul 2012 18:24
spankdaddy:
My favourite spanking scene is Sorority Initiation paddling.

A big fav of mine too. I'm curious--in what part of the country did this interesting conversation take place?

spankdaddy
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 5 Jul 2012 19:28
Rollin, I live it North Carolina. I don't know what college she or her grand daughter attended.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 5 Jul 2012 19:49
My guess would have been the South or Midwest---more conservative and traditional. North Carolina fits. Of course, there's no way to know where this lady had gone to college.

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#6 | Posted: 6 Jul 2012 08:45
bendover:
65 is not OLD

Having turned 65 in January this year, I'll go along with that. Enjoy life while you can. There's no point being the richest corpse in the graveyard.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 6 Jul 2012 11:37
Hotspur:
There's no point being the richest corpse in the graveyard.

"He who has the best coffin wins," no?

nibra
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 6 Jul 2012 20:26
What are you spring chickens nattering on about? Sixties! Seventies! When 85 rolls around you might start to wonder how much longer you have to enjoy life. But until then live for the day. I do!

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 6 Jul 2012 23:42
I remember feeling a bit glum on my 45th birthday (over ten years ago!). I happened to mention it was my brithday to a neighbour who was 94. He asked how old I was, then his eyes lit up. "Ah 45! What a LOVELY age!"

Miss_Naughty
Female Author

England
#10 | Posted: 8 Jul 2012 22:30
AlanBarr

LOL. This is something we all do.

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 7
Denniselgin, derekjster, Derrick30, Richard_Windsor, ShineHerPants, sparkleandshine, stag, tyrport, vedapierceotk
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9