library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Roleplaying Spanking in MMOs

Laree587
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 5 Jul 2012 03:13
Hello! Delurking... posted a few comments and written some stories but never to this library (something I think I should ammend sometime) and wanted to know something. I play MMORPGs, specifically a game called City of Heroes. I've always been fascinated by spanking stories, but also the freedom a mmorpg can give in creating more than just one story but a whole book filled with stories. I wanted to know if anyone ever had interest in joining these two worlds together? I'm a bit shy when it comes to spanking and so asking someone I rp with if they enjoy spankings isn't something I would do, nor have I seen been done. Let me know!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 5 Jul 2012 03:39
Laree587:
Hello! Delurking... posted a few comments

De-lurking is a great thing. Keep it up. Unforunattely, I don't know what the heck you're talking about with MMO.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 5 Jul 2012 03:39
What exactly are you asking? To the best of my knowledge, there's no MMO out there that has the tools to allow your character to spank anyone else's character. Are you talking about doing spanking RP via text chat with your MMO buddies? Or setting up a spanking RP set in the City of Heroes setting? Explain please.

Laree587
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 5 Jul 2012 04:44
Physical actions yea, impossible. I was referring to roleplaying through text, much like you would do on a forum except with two characters directly responding to each other via a chat.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#5 | Posted: 5 Jul 2012 04:54
Laree587:
posted a few comments and written some stories but never to this library (something I think I should ammend sometime) and wanted to know something

Well first off I would hope you soon post those stories on this site if possible, it is always interesting to see new material on site.

I like the rest had no idea what you were talking about, but now I think I do. Usually this site does not do personal ads or such things but your comment on the forum may get a response, that is up to each individual I suppose. There are many spanking sites that may be more suitable for your request.

That being said, it is great to see someone new on the forum and great to see a possible author amongst our midst. Welcome to the Library.

Laree587
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 5 Jul 2012 05:13
This has been one of the only spanking sites I goto, I figured that under the category of smalltalk it should be an okay question to ask. I really do need to write more, I had a few stories posted under a yahoo group before it went under. Wish I had backed up my work!

Guy
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 5 Jul 2012 14:02
Laree587:
I really do need to write more,

Do that! I'm pretty sure that we have an infinite supply of shelf space available here at the spanking library.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#8 | Posted: 5 Jul 2012 14:27
Laree587:
much like you would do on a forum except with two characters directly responding to each other via a chat.

You could always visit the LSF chat room which is a great place to meet others, chat about stories in the library and bounce creative ideas off each other. You can have one on one convos with other members in the chat room as well as chat in a larger group. And of course, if no one else is in there is always the bott to keep you company hehe.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 5 Jul 2012 18:06
Laree587:
Physical actions yea, impossible. I was referring to roleplaying through text, much like you would do on a forum except with two characters directly responding to each other via a chat.

You could do that by email. Communicate back and forth with one of the other library members as if you were characters in a story, each of you keep the emails in a folder, and when it is finished by mutual consent with some editing post it as a story in the library.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 5 Jul 2012 21:56
Here's my suggestion:
Get a new account at your game (yes, this will probably involve spending some cash). Pay the subscription fee with a second paypal account or a disposable credit card. This won't grant you complete privacy, but it will shield your identity from casual searchers.

Then use this second identity to ask people if they want to chat about spanking. To RP "naughty sidekick pays the price" or whatever. And if you can use those chats as the bases for a story - that would be great to see.

Or you could write superhero themed spanking stories - I've got one posted here called "Swan Lass & The Cabal Of Crime!" that is superhero themed. The basic premise: killing a sidekick results in a huge manhunt for the villain, but this one has to be taught a lesson by the villains.

Or you could find other places to chat - IRC is still going strong and lots of RP happens there.

And while it's not quite an MMO (Massively Multiplayer Online game), there is something cute in Diablo 3. One of the character classes runs on a stat call 'discipline' (reflecting inner calm), so if you play a female demon hunter you can have her say the lines: "I need more Discipline" and "I don't have enough Discipline".

Which is as close to spanking as most games come.

Goodgulf

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 10
ahowell208, atab123, brodiejlb, landospanker, lesni, Rahundy, rickf, spkcomics, studio2, thribble, yenwen89
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9