England
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 19 Jun 2012 20:37
And it holds us with a vice-like grip!

frankfane
Male Author

England
#12 | Posted: 20 Jun 2012 22:39
Americans have institutionalised the concept. Isn't Congress supposed to Add Vice and Consent to the President's nominees? (Good film, by the way, a little out of date. Or has it been remade?)

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 22 Jun 2012 01:42
Play nice gentlemen, we all need to get along here. There are plenty of spanking traditions in many countries. Wasn't that the way of the 40s and 50s. I judge this by all those spanking posters with actors spanking starlets? IC

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 22 Jun 2012 11:40
islandcarol:
Play nice gentlemen, we all need to get along here.

Don't worry, Carol; there's no malice involved. It's just the Scots and the English (aka 'Sassenachs') teasing each other. We've been doing it for years.

frankfane:
Isn't Congress supposed to Add Vice and Consent to the President's nominees?

Love this, Frank. Wonder what vices may have been added to the current White House administration? I've always thought Michelle had a rather spankable bottom. And then, of course, there's the exact role of the Vice President....

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#15 | Posted: 12 Aug 2012 17:23
I believe the fetish called 'spankiings', is known the wide world over. Be it used as 'corporal punishment', by some, or as a stimulating 'sexual pleasure'. by others. To a great extent, it has been enhanced, by the 'internet'. One has to only look at the authorship of 'spanking stories', of this 'Spanking Library', to see how many countries have participated, in writing them. And I say Bravo.

titch
Male Member

England
#16 | Posted: 13 Aug 2012 14:10
Well said Mario, you took the words out of my mouth, we spanko's are a friendly multi racial bunch. I can think of many ladies of many nationalities who could happily bare and spank my English bottom to a glowing crimson and maybe Dund would find the ladies a nice supple Lochgelly Tawse to add some Scottish heat to the fire. Of course I would prefer they finish up with a traditional English caning, I may not like it though!

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 13 Aug 2012 15:30
Say the word titch. I don't know if they are made in Lochgelly, but it's only a 40 minute drive from Chateau Dund.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 13 Aug 2012 15:56
Gee, I was tracing it back to all the 50 and 60 year olds who remember the British Invasion in the early 60s when all American music lovers became smitten with handsome British Musicians. Everything British was in vogue and spanking found its way in as well.
I could be wrong. I do have a great grandfather who was born in Great Britain, but married a Down County girl. Who knows where TTWD originated.

titch
Male Member

England
#19 | Posted: 13 Aug 2012 21:38
dund93:
Say the word titch. I don't know if they are made in Lochgelly, but it's only a 40 minute drive from Chateau Dund.

First of all Dund we need the lady to administer it but I am seeing just the person very soon. I don't know whether they are actually made in Lochgelly but I do know 'They Hurt!!!

Guy
Male Author

USA
#20 | Posted: 13 Aug 2012 22:58
islandcarol:
he British Invasion in the early 60s when all American music lovers became smitten with handsome British Musicians

That's odd IC. I'm plenty old enough to remember those days, but I don't remember those British musicians as being particularly handsome.

islandcarol:
Everything British was in vogue

It still is. Love of things British is so common here that we even have a special word to describe folks who are especially taken with British culture. Royal happenings are fairly big news here.

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 14
Beige, DianaMiller, misterspanker
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9