The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spanking "bucket list"

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#11 | Posted: 14 Jun 2012 06:40
runcy:
The odd thing is years ago spanking scenes were very common in mainstream films and tv.

Yes, but over the last decade or so, they seem to be making some sort of a comeback, (with subtle hints which probably only a true spanko would detect and actual spanking scenes) in both mainstream tv shows and movies. Long may this continue!

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 14 Jun 2012 06:47
In a recent British sit-com, the name of which escapes me, the mum played by the sexy Zoe Wannamaker gives her adult daughter a proper otk spanking.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#13 | Posted: 14 Jun 2012 06:57
dund93:
In a recent British sit-com, the name of which escapes me, the mum played by the sexy Zoe Wannamaker gives her adult daughter a proper otk spanking.

Yes it sure looks like things for us spankos into mainstream viewing are definitely on the up!! If you do remember the name of the show, or anyone else out there remembers it, it would be great to know.

BTW what was the movie called where Keiera Knightly was (albeit fake) spanked? HAs it been released on DVD yet?

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 14 Jun 2012 09:40
The show was called My Family, and just finished a couple of years ago.
As I said the mum was Zoe Wannamaker, and the actress playing the daughter was Danielle Denby-Ashe, she was aged about 32 at the time. I think it was in the very last episode and from what I can remember they were arguing in public, and mum put her otk and spanked her. Bearing in mind this was the BBC, so it was carried out more for laughs, but it certainly got me hot unded the collar.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#15 | Posted: 14 Jun 2012 09:47
dund93:
but it certainly got me hot unded the collar.

You and many others I'm sure. Thanks for that dund93, I will see if I can find the scene on youtube

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 14 Jun 2012 15:30
I think that someone who works on Underbelly is One Of Us. Note: for those who haven't heard of it, Underbelly is an Australian crime drama. It's based on real life events (but every series brings cries of "that didn't happen that way") and the first season was called Australia's answer to the Sopranos. Think half Sopranos, half Law & Order, set in Australia.

The sex play bit in Underbelly was between a spanko and a vanilla. It starts with some very awkward role play and when the spanking starts the girl protests that it hurts and calls the whole thing off. Later, when the spanker is clearly her sugar daddy and she needs more sugar, she's more willing to play along.

Razor had more beatings than anything else - with one of the couples, it wasn't rare to see her sporting a black eye.

Then there's one of the one shot Underbelly movies, The Man Who Got Away. It's focus, well talk about a golden boy. His father was a war hero, his mother a former model, he went to the right schools and boy was he smart. And sociable. In the 60s he was a teen anchor for a national network - handsome, photogenic, right schools, voted most likely to by his class, and as they are introducing the kid (as the teen working as an anchor) and explaining who his parents were the voice includes:
"It's a pity they didn't bother to pull his pants down and take a strap to the cheeky bugger."

No, no spanking on that show, but a nice one liner.

Goodgulf

rollin
Male Member

USA
#17 | Posted: 14 Jun 2012 18:18
One reason why spanking references might be making a comeback is that now no one can pretend there isn't a sexual subtext and media in general are much more liberal. In the old days there was more spanking in media but everyone pretended that it was something other than what it really was, a thinly veiled symbolic sex act. Now you can admit that the whole thing is sexual foreplay and no one raises an eyebrow. This is why the "Friends" reference escaped condemnation---it's a sex joke.

So my bucket list: a real spanking in a romantic comedy that is at least partly because the male is put out with the female. Gaby and Carlos on Desperate Housewives. I have rarely seen a comedy in which the characters and the plot cried out for it more.

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 14 Jun 2012 20:26
How very true rollin. All the spoiled brats in Friends come to mind.

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#19 | Posted: 16 Sep 2012 19:02
I like to put this on my spanking 'bucket list'. a younger man spanking a mature woman. This could take the form of a school-boy caning her naughty female teacher, or headmistress. An office-boy birching a female secretary, or female executive. A teenage son, putting his mother across his knees, and spanking her with a hairbrush. A son-in-law, spanking his mother-in-law.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 16 Sep 2012 23:57
jools:
BTW what was the movie called where Keiera Knightly was (albeit fake) spanked? HAs it been released on DVD yet?

It's called 'A Dangerous Method' and has two pretty brief scenes (5 - 10 seconds?), one in which she's being hand-spanked, and the other where she's beaten with a strap. Not sure if it's out on DVD yet.

I enjoyed it!

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 6
Jdavis, monte333, novak, ProBandit, SmitheeK, vedapierceotk
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9