The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Favorite (spanking) authors - again

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4
Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#31 | Posted: 19 Aug 2012 05:15
cyndiejean:
Corporal is my all time favorite author; however, I enjoy Grace Brackenridge, Paris Annette Moreau, Flopsy Bunny,and others who write about my absolute favorite scenario:F/f otk spanking.

I totally agree with the above.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#32 | Posted: 19 Aug 2012 14:13
MarkPhoenix:
Okay, are we talking just about authors whose stories are posted here, or favorite spanking authors period?

I believe favorite or great spanking authors period, Mark. The admins have gotten others from different sites with permission. Alex Birch is one of them.

pertderriere
Female Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#33 | Posted: 2 Dec 2012 06:52
Does anyone know how I can contact Wheatwine? I think he was looking for me. I wrote the three "Patty Bets Her Rear End" stories. Various issues with accounts and moving and PC issues result in several name changes over the years. I was known as slippering on ASS news group, PattyWak, on SSS, and pattypaddles on Yahoo. I happened to search some of my old stuff and came to this forum. Wheatwine asked about adding to or finishing what I had planned to be a 10 part series. He has my permission. I can also be reached at pattypaddel at inbox dot com. I do get on here rarely just to read occasionally. Not much time anymore...

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#34 | Posted: 2 Dec 2012 12:07
pertderriere:
Does anyone know how I can contact Wheatwine?

He's been here on the site within the past day, and so is likely to be here again soon. Just send him a pop-ip message, and he's get it the next time he signs in. You can send him a pop-up by going to his Author Pafe ("Tom Wheatwine") and clicking on the pop-up button. It's that easy!

Or, you can hire a private detective to track him down, and then, once he's found, make the request in person. I think he'd prefer the pop-up.

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 12
aaron1996, falstaff101, Filbert74, gol, katiehopkins, mastroe, redderek, ShineHerPants
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9