LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Total pain...

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4
opb
Male Author

England
#31 | Posted: 6 Jun 2012 07:09
It truly is a rubbish site. For example, how are we to know that this panel I'm typing in nowe titled "Your reply" is for MY reply for goodness sake?

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#32 | Posted: 6 Jun 2012 08:28
jools:
What's not to LOVE about the LSF !!! It rocks!! IMHO any complainers need a darned good walloping!

Ahhhh, I strongly suspect that the complainer on the SSS newsgroup, who's a 'bottomish' male (and IIRC legally blind), would greatly appreciate that sort of 'discipline' from you... --C.K.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#33 | Posted: 6 Jun 2012 08:42
rollin:
I used to visit there, but it was before I ever started writing so I doubt that I ever published anything there. I was unaware that it still existed. But why in the world someone would complain this site isn't user friendly, I haven't a clue. Navigation here is simple and intuitive. And the more you poke around the more features that become apparent. The search features, the real time interactivity, the statistical data---it's all quite awesome.

Ahhhh, IIRC you did post at least a couple stories there (SSS newsgroup) in serial form, the one about the health club and the poker night one as well--that's where I first read them, I'm fairly certain.

I'm pretty sure that the SSS member who complained about the Library is legally blind and employs a print-to-voice 'reader' to participate on the internet, so navigation here might be quite challenging for him--the number of features would probably create confusion, at least unless/until he managed to get used to them... --C.K.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#34 | Posted: 6 Jun 2012 17:19
In which case he/she should have said so and clarified the nature of the problem instead of making a sweeping statment that logically applied to all users.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#35 | Posted: 7 Jun 2012 01:33
If it was explained to the visually impaired person how to use the Audio section of LSF I think that he would love it as no other spanking sites that I am aware of have such a feature.

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 5
CharlotteM, OliverMarks, Patron, preston27, Sojourn, stevenr, sub25, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9