The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spanking addict

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 18 May 2012 10:47
I have come to the conclusion I am a spanking addict.
I cannot watch TV without placing any of the ladies onscreen in a spanking situation. Whether it's a soap, the news, chat shows or whatever my mind wanders to the ladies being spanked. I even think about the female experts in Bargain Hunt being spanked for wasting the contestants money.
I was watching Celebrity Family Fortunes last when the young lady from Corrie got a question wrong. I so wanted her mum, who was in her team, to drag her across her knee and spank her mini skirted bottom.
I admit it. My name is dund93, and I am a spankaholic.
Phew! That feels better.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 18 May 2012 11:11
dunde, perhaps you need to start journaling. Every time one of these ideas cross your mind write it down. When you read a story and a particular phrase catches your eye and evokes an image- go with and describe how it makes you feel- in your journal. We would enjoy reading of these outrageous fantasies of yours.

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 18 May 2012 11:41
Island, I'd need a journal as big as my house.
As I said in an earlier post, I don't know if I have the literary prowess to write a story.
What turns me on in my mind about celebrities and mature ladies being spanked might not translate too well into the written word.
Apart from anything else, I've never written a story since I left school, and that was in1970.
PS being in Scotland, they still used the belt(tawse)at that time.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 18 May 2012 13:07
dund93:
I don't know if I have the literary prowess to write a story.

Then you can't really know until you try!

Don't expect your first attempt to be great, so just be satisfied with improvement as you keep trying. The wonderful thing about a computer is that it's so easy to revise and improve your work over multiple iterations. Write a story, set it aside for a few days, and then read it as if it were written by somebody else! You will quickly see your errors and then you can instantly correct them. You will also think of ways to improve on your story. With the keyboard tight in front of you, there will be nothing to stop you!

Writing can be a very erotic and satisfying experience.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 18 May 2012 13:40
Guy:
Writing can be a very erotic and satisfying experience.

but it probably won't cure the addiction, it will only make it worse

titch
Male Member

England
#6 | Posted: 18 May 2012 13:41
Don't worry dund, you are not alone but in my case the ladies are always spanking me for some reason. For instance, the times Carol Vorderman caned me for getting my sums wrong

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 18 May 2012 14:41
Thanks for the sound advice folks, I'll maybe give it a go.
But Titch did you have to mention Carol Vorderman. Now my imagination is in overdrive thinking about her voluptuous bottom being spanked by her Countdown heir apparent, Rachel Riley.
But to be honest in a real life situation (like it's going to happen!), it would be young Rachel standing with her skirt raised and her pants at her knees waiting to go over the lovely Ms Vordermans ample lap.
Cold shower time again!

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#8 | Posted: 18 May 2012 17:08
dund93:
Did you have to mention Carol Vorderman?

If you go to http://sfrsite.topcities.com/celebs1.htm you'll find an account of Ms Vorderman admitting that she was once given six of the best with a cane on her backside. Her words not mine.

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 18 May 2012 17:51
Thanks Hotspur. You've made an old man very happy.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 18 May 2012 19:47
As long as you can do other things in your life, there is nothing to worry about. It's when a certain thing takes over your life and makes you a cripple to it. That's the time to worry. Everyone here enjoys spanking, and spanking stories. You're not alone. I think about it quite often myself.

B

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 6
Artemishel, BrownBottom, hunter, kepap, landospanker, mj2001, paddlingman, Seegee, Thelefthand
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9