The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spanking attire

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 19 May 2012 14:58
I find an f/F pre-spanking scolding a great turn on. Then the scolding is carried on punctuated with spanks.
The spanker asking the naughty lady. "How does it feel being over my knee having your bottom spanked at your age?" Great stuff.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 20 May 2012 14:37
drkeate:
But your idea about her daughter's teacher--story please!

Hmm, F/F, Seasoned teacher, Flitty, inconsistent mother, Maybe an 11 or 12 year old who is heading for disaster- I'll take that one on. And you two darlings should keep your eyes peeled!
IC

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 20 May 2012 15:50
This has gotten somewhat away from the topic of attire, although some great comments have been made.
Has been solely about females I notice, don't think I have seen much of anything about male spanking attire.
Over at Yahoo groups, there are a couple devoted to the Fundoshi,a traditional Japanese male garment worn as underwear, for sumo wrestling, and even the beach.
Its a strip of cloth passed between the legs and tucked or tied in the back. It leaves the buttocks exposed, like a thong,but is looser.
Naturally the thought occurs that a fundoshi(or the similar loincloth) would be just the perfect thing for a naughty boy to be wearing if Poppa or Moma needed to give him a sound spanking on the backside.
Any Asian members here that might know or have comments about spankings being delivered over a fundoshi?
And of course the Borat or sling style of one-piece suit for men would be perfect male spanking attire.
Then again something could be said for the "layered approach- that is, a spanking started over his underpants and finished on the bare bottom.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#14 | Posted: 20 May 2012 16:57
Redskinluver:
Naturally the thought occurs that a fundoshi(or the similar loincloth) would be just the perfect thing for a naughty boy to be wearing if Poppa or Moma needed to give him a sound spanking on the backside.

The above sounds darling, but a "modesty towel" is a far simpler approach. Any home already has the "garment", and it works the same for either gender. It's simply a towel fastened around the waist like many do after a shower, except that you put the opening to the rear. I've used this in at least one of my stories. It's great for when you want a full-on bare-bottom spanking, but without frontal nudity.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 20 May 2012 17:23
On thing I never liked was seeing someone come out looking like a deranged Darth Vader. Never could get into that type of attire. That probably would come under BDSM anyway.

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 20 May 2012 18:38
Can't wait islandcarol. Adorn the story title with flashing lights and bells so I don't miss it.

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 20 May 2012 21:30
Regarding male spanking attire, I find when I am on the receiving end a pair of pristine white Kelvin Klein boxers are usually given the seal of approval by Mrs duns93.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 20 May 2012 21:44
dund93:
a pair of pristine white Kelvin Klein boxers are usually given the seal of approval by Mrs duns93.

OK... But what does Mrs. Dund93 have to say about that?

Guy

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 20 May 2012 23:44
Guy, my lovely wife is 63yrs old with a look of Judy Dench about her. When I say usually meets with her approval, what I really mean is must meet with her approval. According to her the whiter the boxers, thr greater the comparison with my bottom when she is finished spanking me.

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#20 | Posted: 21 May 2012 00:49
Seegee:
If she's nude to start with you don't get the fun of peeling off the layers and spanking her on each one.

That's what I was thinking.

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 4
bbnebraska12, bigdad, ldbill, LucNoir, roave666, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9