The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spanking attire

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»
dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 17 May 2012 16:17
What do others like their naughty ladies to wear prior to a spanking?
For me its based on a business ladies line of dress. An, but not above the knee skirt, not short enough to look tarty, a fitted white blouse, white bra and pants, no tights or stocking and a pair of high heeled court shoes.
This gives the impression of the miscreant being in charge in her workplace, but not as she stands fidgeting with her hands behind her back waiting to go over your knee, and have her bottom severely spanked.
Her dress also falls in line with my preference for mature ladies being disciplined.
In an ideal world, it would be a younger lady doing the spanking (her office junior or her daughters teacher perhaps), but hay ho, I can dream.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 17 May 2012 16:36
dund93:
What do others like their naughty ladies to wear prior to a spanking?

Wear? Why should they wear anything? Perhaps some sexy soft pajamas, but they must depart before the "event".

dund93:
For me its based on a business ladies line of dress.

For me, my spanking fantasy life and visions of the workplace seldom find common ground. But of course, we're all different.

drkeate
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 17 May 2012 16:48
I agree with you 100% in your choice of a woman in charge, though I prefer either tights or stockings, and perhaps a more formal suit wouldn't come amiss for me. This could get into a discussion about uniform fetishes I guess (why not?) but British nurses' uniforms of the kind that probably haven't been seen since 1970, maids' uniforms (not TOO French) and school uniform if the wearer is at the least over 25 and preferably a former cabinet minister or equivalent. I seem to be hankering more as I get older and older for the kinds of full skirted dresses and petticoats worn by the kinds of impossibly more mature teenage girls who would shout Hey my friend really fancies you! from a safe distance before collapsing into giggles at your gauche younger teenage boy confusion.
But your idea about her daughter's teacher--story please!

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 18 May 2012 00:54
drkeate, from a spanking perspective we seem to be cut from the same cloth. As for writing a story about the teacher spanking the mature mum I'll leave that to our more talented members, but the mere thought of thr scenario gets me going.
However I had an idea. Let's imagine the BBC decided to make a movie of the story. Who would you cast as the spanked mum and the younger teacher who spanls her?
My choice for the naughty mum would be Lorraine Kelly, and the young teacher who pulls her over her knee would be the divine Holly Willoughby.
Who would you choose.
For members outwith the UK, these two lovely ladies are ampng th most spankable om British television.

drkeate
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 19 May 2012 00:10
Hmm...BBC? How about Maxine Peake for mother & Karen Gillan for the teacher? Though if it was Karen Gillan I think the headmaster might have to appear at an opportune moment

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 19 May 2012 01:03
That's a great call drkeate. Your two ladies tick all the boxes. Karen Gillan, a young but no- nonsense type teacher, and Maxine Peake in her current role as a QC having her sensible courtt skirt raised, black tights and pants pulled down, a sound bare bottom spanking and some corner time for reflection. Perfect.
Another couple of suggestions.
Zoe Wannamaker as the errant mum and Emma Watson as the teacher.any mor casting suggestions folks.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 19 May 2012 01:48
I did an article called Dressing for an Undressing which kind of explored what people wear for spankings, it was all fictional, but it was still fun. I don't know what it is but the idea of someone wearing an apron before during and after the spanking is something I've always found appealing. which is why they became such an integral part of the Spank Shop series.

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 19 May 2012 02:36
Could it maybe be a spanked housewife type thing seegee?

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 19 May 2012 04:13
The woman is in the nude. What else???

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 19 May 2012 05:50
If she's nude to start with you don't get the fun of peeling off the layers and spanking her on each one.

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 6
Flavius, Hotscot, johnmac80, misterspanker, myrkassi, oldwrangler2, Schoyce1, tiger123, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9