The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

How to handle women

Page  Page 2 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
blimp
Male Author

England
#11 | Posted: 15 May 2012 21:49
Alef:
In my experience, this is simple: Men don't handle women. Women handle men.

You said it, Alef! Exactly!!

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 15 May 2012 21:52
What a coincidence to see a thread like this today. I was spending a day off with my honey and after some fooling around she asked if we could install a large mirror onto a dresser in one of the bedrooms. I agreed and although we found what we thought were the bags with the correct hardware, it turned out that only one was correct and the other bag was from something else. So here we were missing 4 bolts and my Honey keeps saying she thinks the 4 incorrect ones MUST be the correct ones and tries to prove it by forcing the bolt into the threaded hole. She was very pleased that it started to go in, but I stopped her saying "Honey, trust me, those are the wrong bolts and if you force them in, they will go in for a bit and then get stuck after permanently ruining the threads. Let's just get the right ones."

She conceded and we did find bolts that fit correctly, but all the while she had this look on her face. Later, it became time for me to get a spanking for something I had done.....and mixed into the deserved spanking came the phrase: "Honey, trust me..."

I took my swats but asked if she would rather I had just let her use the wrong bolts. She said: "No, of course not. If you knew they were wrong and you let me go ahead and ruin the furniture anyway, I would have been really upset with you." Needless to say I mentioned that it seemed that I could not win. She agreed and finished the spanking....which was rather hard considering the offense.

Later I got another spanking for something else and wouldn't you know it...she started to snicker towards the end of it and added in a sarcastic tone that imitated my ealier comment "Oh, and 'Honey trust me' I just have to add a little more for knowing too much about too many things."

We both had to laugh even though the humor did not cause her to go easy on my bottom!

opb
Male Author

England
#13 | Posted: 15 May 2012 22:34
AlanBarr:
1. A woman may appear to be pregnant, but on no account suggest that she is unless you already know for a fact that it's true.

I did this once, but fortunately I didn't vouchsafe my opinion to the lady in question.

barretthunter:
"Yeah! Sometimes I could have hit her!"

And someone said this of me once - a work colleague was discussing a project we were doing together and she was persistently rude and abrasive to me, scribbling on my hand-drawn graphs in order to rearrange them ( wrongly) This couldn't just be because she came from a country across a large ocean. After she'd left my shared office another colleague said "I'm amazed you didn't hit her"

rollin
Male Member

USA
#14 | Posted: 15 May 2012 22:35
As Elvis sang, "Fools rush in, where angels fear to tread...."

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#15 | Posted: 15 May 2012 22:51
Question. How to handle a naughty woman?. Answer. Spank her voluptous bare bottom, once a day.

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#16 | Posted: 15 May 2012 23:25
They say a man is as old as the woman he feels...

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 16 May 2012 00:25
Don't even try my friends. A bitter divorced male colleague fine once told me."in the Bible, when Adam discovered he had an extra rib he should have barbecued it.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 16 May 2012 00:57
dund93:
Don't even try my friends. A bitter divorced male colleague fine once told me."in the Bible, when Adam discovered he had an extra rib he should have barbecued it.

Poor guy.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#19 | Posted: 16 May 2012 03:51
AlanBarr:
It was tongue in cheek!

Did you bite your tongue, Alan? And I thought you were down and out. Silly me.
IC

opb
Male Author

England
#20 | Posted: 16 May 2012 08:29
I just remembered, a phrase about knowing how to handle a woman appears in a story here called Cotton Tail Cutie.

Page  Page 2 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 10
78spank, BibG, DjZolt, dougmorton, dusty333, ntytina, samiyahD, Seegee, seiryu, vanillayes, Zangoose
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9