library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

He's been at it again !!! Februs.....

flowerchild
Female Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 5 May 2012 15:26
Just want to recognize that Februs has been adding more to the website, again !!!! Just when I think things are perfect, he finds more to add to make things easier to navigate, or more info easily at hand. Now we have more on the home page. A list of the newest audio stories available, and a list of the latest comments to the Wellread Weekly. I am also leased with the STATS on my authors page, especially the one that list who has recently read from my page, because it reminds me that people do read, even if they don't comment, and I like it that people actually find my page when I have not posted anything new in a while.

Just one question, why are some of the little squares that show how many comments a story has gotten on the "lastest" page, now yellow and red. Haven't figured that out.

Just a big thanks, Februs, for keeping on top of things I didn't even know needed to be gotten on top of.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 5 May 2012 15:52
flowerchild:
Just one question, why are some of the little squares that show how many comments a story has gotten on the "lastest" page, now yellow and red. Haven't figured that out.

That's to indicate that you have already commented on the item yourself. Glad you like the recent changes.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 5 May 2012 15:55
Februs:
Glad you like the recent changes.

I thought you went on strike. I guess the staff must have acceded to your demand for a can of Red Bull, and you're back at work. At least you held out for a worthy price.

BTW - I like the enhancements as well.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 6 May 2012 23:44
I add my gratitude to Februs for the continuing refinements to members' pleasures here - it becomes a richer experience by the day.

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 7
caladonia2000, Denniselgin, Hotspur, hrforgey, jakei57, JohnS47, londoncalling, odin
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9