library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Do you sometimes need a break from spanking thoughts?

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
cayenne
Male Author

England
#1 | Posted: 4 May 2012 21:12
I am pretty obsessed with spanking and enjoy this situation 95% of the time. Just now and then though, I need a day without all these bottoms, spankings, whippings, canings and fetishes. It's a bit like a detox, I suppose. There must be some readers here who are not obsessives, but for those that are, do you ever need a break?

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 4 May 2012 22:49
cayenne:
but for those that are, do you ever need a break?

I don't know about your "Detox" theory, but sometimes life simply throws you curves. Usually that's in the form of something more urgent, interesting and/or time consuming that comes along to crowd other things out of your life.

Historically speaking, my interest in spanking and writing are cyclical. I have taken pauses in my writing activity that have lasted for years. I once neglected my website for so long that I forgot the password and nearly lost access.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 4 May 2012 23:53
No - why would I?

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 5 May 2012 01:59
I read a lot of non spanking related work and I also write non spanking stuff, so that's largely where my balance comes from.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 5 May 2012 04:50
PhilK:
No - why would I?

Exactly!

That doesn't mean, of course, that I don't think other thoughts or do other things, because I do, but my mind is ALWAYS on the alert fora spanking-related inspiration.

opb
Male Author

England
#6 | Posted: 5 May 2012 07:41
njrick:
That doesn't mean, of course, that I don't think other thoughts or do other things, because I do, but my mind is ALWAYS on the alert for a spanking-related inspiration.

I'm with njrick on this one, the mind does seem to be obsessed, but other things have to fight to make themselves heard, I probably need a detox - though not with an anti-spanking enema

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 5 May 2012 08:19
Isn't that what 'March Madness' and the National Football League are for...?? --C.K.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 5 May 2012 14:55
Guy:
I don't know about your "Detox" theory, but sometimes life simply throws you curves

Usually it's when life throws me curves that I DO think about spanking.

Not just spanking, but I do need time off from the internet. The need has grown since I retired.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 5 May 2012 21:10
I might take a very short break, but not too long. I have noticed past authors who seem to have completely lost interest on the subject matter. They no longer write and they don't even care if anyone reads their stories. Some of these stories were quite good. I still would like to include them in the LSF.

kleestep1959
Female Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 5 May 2012 22:16
YES! I'm brain dead with school right now .... The thought of whippings right now is low on my interest list unfortunately. Still love it though and hope things pick up this summer.

Katie B

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 9
guy9196, Kasey, markert, sawsib, StefK, Tiredny, Totila
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9