LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Miley Cyrus

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»
Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 12 Apr 2012 13:36
Once again a young female celeb has managed to get what used to be called her "private parts" splashed all over the Internet by being photographed with her skirt up ad not wearing panties/
This time its Miley Cyrus, the formerly "innocent" Disney girl who has been caught "going commando" as they say now. Btw, how did that term to be used for not wearing underwear?
One is of course tempted to wonder "what could they be thinking", to go like that knowing the paparazzi are just waiting for the opportunity.
But there is another side to the story. Doesn't it occur to anyone that its a pretty creepy thing to be taking those pictures and posting them? What is the point, besides titillating a certain segment of the public that is always looking for dirt about celebs? Frankly, I have no respect for these paps.
But you do wonder about the girls like Miley who do this. Is it accidental(surely they must know they have nothing on under the short skirt)? Or is it deliberately done, for the attention? Understand Miley did some tweets about going bra less.
One thing for sure ,know that many here will think that Miley is a candidate for a visit to The Spank Shop for her display.
I have written a couple stories with this theme, where a girl gets spanked by her Mom for not wearing panties- "Spanked for not wearing panties" and "Pam pushes it too far." They are here.
One would think that if a girl chose to not wear panties, she would choose pants or shorts instead of a short dress.
On the other hand, the few times I have noticed a girl who is obviously not wearing panties, have not been with skirts, but with pants or shorts.
Couple have been with ripped or holey pants seats, others with leg holes of short shorts opening up when they were seated.
One was a real "how did she ever get out of the house like that " scene. A teenage girl in a local drugstore wearing cut off jeans. From the front, mid thigh or so, pretty modest.
But in the back a huge hole size of one's hand in them, no panties, her tan line on display. Of course thought was , hoping when she got home, she found herself over her Mom's knee, shorts down, and getting a hairbrush or paddle applied vigorously to her bare bottom!

SNM
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 12 Apr 2012 14:35
I think that invading and publicizing someone's privacy - regardless of their celebrity status - is revolting. If the photos were taken without her planning for it, then Miley is a victim, and saying she was "asking for it" by dressing like that is incredibly backward. If Miley masterminded it herself for attention, then she's fueling the culture of objectification for her own selfish interests, and should be despised for it.

mati
Female Member

Germany
#3 | Posted: 12 Apr 2012 15:23
What's wrong with wearing no underwear?

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#4 | Posted: 12 Apr 2012 16:06
I agree photos without permission are bad however I wonder some times why celebs like Miley do it? I have not noticed her much in the news lately (no big surprise there because I rarely follow celebs) and wonder if the publicity is what they want so they do something to get in the public eye. Going without anything under a short skirt did get her some publicity.

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#5 | Posted: 13 Apr 2012 00:05
Is this any way to disembark from a convertible?

http://nudecelebsvip.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/miley-cyrus-upskirt-1.jpg

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 13 Apr 2012 00:27
Redskinluver:
who has been caught "going commando" as they say now. Btw, how did that term to be used for not wearing underwear?

From the vault of useless knowledge I have access to, I believe the term relates back to the Scottish military and their preference for wearing nothing under their kilts.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 13 Apr 2012 04:24
Well, I remember the Vanity Fair pictures that everyone was talking about. The problem stems from the parents on that one. The publicist allowed VF to take her top off, she was covered, but still and all. I mean, the girl was only fifteen. Give me a break.

http://www.hollywoodheadache.com/miley-cyrus-vanity-fair-pictures/

Billy Ray's comment, "Well, I didn't know they were gonna strip her like that."

Well, you're a parent and you should have been there acting like a parent. If it had been one our our daughters, Child Protective Services would have been knocking on our door. Shame on Vanity Fair, too.

Anyway, this is what happens when you let a teen go a bit too far in his/her young life. This is what happens as they grow older. The photographers don't care who they embarrass. It's all a scoop and money to them. From what I can see, she doesn't seem to make any attempt to push the dress down either. I kind of get the impression she wanted this shot to be taken.

She's grown up to be a very pretty lady for sure, I'll give her that much. Now, she's just another celebrity label no matter what she does. Very sad in a way. This of course is just my opinion on a parent who helped raise a teen girl. AND two boys. I don't expect everyone or even anyone to agree. Just the way I feel about it.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 13 Apr 2012 08:02
I think young Miley has already visited Lady Caroline Fitzroy's Royal Discipline and Spanking Company with her mother in an episode of Edb's long running series. Maybe she needs to return for a refresher.

jeffspanks
Male Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 13 Apr 2012 20:53
Knowing that there's going to be photographers taking pictures of you getting out of your limo, wearing a micro-miniskirt and stepping out without being very careful is *deliberately* getting photographed in whatever is (or isn't) underneath, not an accident, nor being victimized.

If you stacked the world's celebrities end-to-end, they still wouldn't be worth paying attention to.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 13 Apr 2012 20:57
jeffspanks:
Knowing that there's going to be photographers taking pictures of you getting out of your limo, wearing a micro-miniskirt and stepping out without being very careful is *deliberately* getting photographed in whatever is (or isn't) underneath, not an accident, nor being victimized.

If you stacked the world's celebrities end-to-end, they still wouldn't be worth paying attention to.

Agree 100%

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 16
Adam4824, Alef, Nickf, remobrat, Shadowdancer, smorboll
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9