library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Finding new friends

canopy
Male Author

France
#1 | Posted: 9 Apr 2012 08:02
I wonder if I could seek advice from all you erudite users. I would dearly love to find someone to share my interests in SW France. Does anyone have any bright ideas?

bendover
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 9 Apr 2012 15:51
You could possibly find someone interested here at the library after being here for a while. Read some stories by our French authors (if we have a few) and make some comments on their work. Get a few thank you's and comments back. I'm of course grasping for straws here, canopy. I don't really know what else to tell you.

B

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 10 Apr 2012 02:58
Have you been over to the other side of the site? the Bottom Line. You can still have access to these stories and forums, and they have quite a few games and activities and are a highly social group. All the newcomers are welcomed and the tricksters keep you amused. There may be someone from your neighborhood. Give it a try.

http://www.bottomlines.co.uk/

IC

bendover
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 10 Apr 2012 05:59
IC that's a great thought. I forgot all about the BL.

opb
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 10 Apr 2012 09:11
I've found several friends by virtue of internet forums, but interestingly they all live a very long way away - that seems to be the rule.
Perhaps folk are more cautious when corresponding with someone wo might be able to actually turn up in real life, and the width of an ocean makes them feel safer. Certainly one person specifically decided to correspond with me because I was very distant geographically.

I think what I'm trying to say is don't get your hopes up, but having said that I believe the kink is not unusual in France. If you read French well it might be best to try francophone websites.

canopy
Male Author

France
#6 | Posted: 11 Apr 2012 07:36
Thank you librarians for all your suggestions!

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 2
Biker, jillglba, katee, Kuon, mobile_carrot, phoenixusurped, rayleighbarns, school, sethron, ThomasPetersen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9