Spanking Machine

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
Guy
Male Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 8 Jan 2012 18:14
catharsis:
The Future of Spanking

I humbly suggest you take this post down and make it an article so more people get to see it.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 8 Jan 2012 18:16
Guy:
I humbly suggest you take this post down and make it an article so more people get to see it.

As posted earlier I've already written an article on it for WRW 6 ... although at this rate I may have to abandon it ..

Guy
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 8 Jan 2012 18:25
Februs:
As posted earlier I've already written an article on it for WRW 6 .

Well yes, I knew that; and am looking forward to our net guru's take on the concept of technological spankings.

Still, Cat's post takes the concept into whimsy and science fiction. I thought there might be room for both.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 8 Jan 2012 18:29
Guy:
Still, Cat's post takes the concept into whimsy and science fiction. I thought there might be room for both.

Yes, possibly, my article was more of a historical review although I do give a brief mention to the 2 main commercially available spanking machines.

corncrake
Female Author

Scotland
#15 | Posted: 8 Jan 2012 18:30
Don't give up writing the stories altogether, though!

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#16 | Posted: 8 Jan 2012 18:35
This is one case where I would hope technology is a complete flop and we can stick to the old fashioned methods. Even spanking machines available today are not what a good OTK session can provide.

catharsis
Male Author

USA
#17 | Posted: 8 Jan 2012 19:32
I have deleted my post "The Future of Spanking" as being inappropriate for this section and overlapping with another post. Sorry... still learning my way around the Library and its rules (well, at least I didn't TALK in the library, nor did I dog-ear a book!)

I'll be happy to post it another time, in another section, if there is one (it's not quite a story, though I think it could be reworked into one).

Yes, corncrake, I have yet another story in the process of being loaded.

Thanks for your comments!

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 8 Jan 2012 19:41
catharsis:
I'll be happy to post it another time, in another section, if there is one (it's not quite a story, though I think it could be reworked into one).

Well there's two ways you can go... you could turn it into a story and/or take the factual side of it and turn it into an article for the Wellred Weekly... if you want to go for the latter I can show you what I've written so that we don't overlap too much... which shouldn't be a problem as my article is more of a review with a focus on history, art and spanking fiction of spanking machines rather than their future...

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 8 Jan 2012 19:47
blimp:
A sponsored Spank-a-thon is a good idea!! I think maybe Her Pinkness would be a most deserving candidate for this great honour! Not only is she most deserving but she would present a supreme test for any spanking machine!! Perhaps it may be best to have TWO machines because of the vast area involved!!

One for each bumcheek, hmmmm?

Well, Arthur, *IF* your occasional photographic depictions of PinkAngel's derriere are truly accurate, you might want to also have backup attachments--paddles (narrow and wide, wooden and lexan for each), straps (leather and rubber), tawse, crop, cane, etc.--for each spanking machine, in case her opulent posterior ends up wearing out the original ones before they've had that much of an effect, punishmentwise.

Given your silver-tongued powers of persuasion, I'm figuring that you'll eventually win the young lady's cooperation with this scientific study--so I'll be expecting a detailed report (complete with color photographs, of course) to be posted in the Library at some point.

The best of luck to both of you... --C.K.

blimp
Male Author

England
#20 | Posted: 8 Jan 2012 20:06
CrimsonKidCK:
Well, Arthur, *IF* your occasional photographic depictions of PinkAngel's derriere are truly accurate

What do you mean if!!!!!! I shouldn't like to fall out with you over this CK but I hope you are not suggesting the photos I have posted on this forum are NOT the real Pink Angel!!! The only two things to remember if you are photographing Her Pinkness (especially from behind) is to select a wide angle lense and to stand well back!!

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 9
larry, ncmtnspanker, Ormansanches, scuttk9876, Sugarcane, Timb, Zedbront
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9