library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Sherlock Holmes (BBC)

daveangel
Male Member

England
#1 | Posted: 2 Jan 2012 23:53
The 2nd series has just recently started. The first episode features a dominatrix who has a young female royal as one of her clients, no actual spanking (well, it is the BBC) but there is a brief scene at the start where the dominatrix walks into a bedroom brandishing a riding crop and a young woman is partially visible tied to a bed. Rather racy I must say! Perhaps someone could fashion a story from it?

It's a great programme regardless and well worth watching if you can access the iplayer

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 3 Jan 2012 23:07
Hmmm . . . I can't say that I can recall any of Doyle's stories featuring a dominatrix.

opb
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 4 Jan 2012 08:06
I watched the episode and thought it was excellent, and very funny. I think Doyle did include Irene Adler in his stories, for it was she, the whole series has been re-envisioned in the contemporary setting which makes it interesting, though not for traditionalists

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 4 Jan 2012 14:11
Irene Adler appears in one Sherlock Holmes story and (just) outwits Holmes, leading to him referring to her thereafter as "THE woman" according to Watson - but she does not reappear. There is no suggestion of her being a dominatrix, though such figures were familiar enough to the late Victorians and Edwardians. Little detail is given about her, but from memory, I think a member of a foreign royal family had fallen for her and had then, under pressure from his family, dropped her - and she took financial revenge. The implication (reinforced by her name) is that she is foreign, probably German or Austrian. I believe she successfully masquerades as a man at one stage. It is unclear whether she is a wronged woman fighting back resourcefully or a fortune-seeker, but perhaps the story tends to suggest the former.

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 4 Jan 2012 22:05
Irene Adler appeared in the story "A Scandal In Bohemia." Barretthunter has most of the details of the story correct, if my own recall of the story is correct. (And it is, given that I have just checked the story's entry on Wikipedia.) And while she only appears in "Scandal," she is mentioned in three or four other stories, and is one of the very few people to have gotten the best of Holmes.

opb
Male Author

England
#6 | Posted: 4 Jan 2012 22:31
Whilst on the subject may I plug a story about a certain detective called Doyle who appears in a story here of the same name?

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 5 Jan 2012 12:12
Lara Pulver-truly a "Foxy Lady".

Jimi

PS Watch it if you can!

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 12
dougmorton, Regina, spanker30
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9