library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Naval spankings in WW2 and the beginning of the cold war.

westviking
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 25 Dec 2011 21:24
When I have read "A day in history" here in Smalltalk, I realised many authors and members share my interest for naval history. May i suggest they use their knowledge to write spanking stories about the US Navy or Royal Navy.

I am sure it was a lot of wives, daughters, WAVES and Wrens who were in need of a spanking. I am sure many WAVES and Wrens prefered a spanking instead of extra duty or confinement. I am talking about the years of WW2 and the beginning of the cold war when a girl was considered to be a child by the law until she was 21 and probably had been spanked both in school and at home.

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 25 Dec 2011 22:00
There are a number of reports about WReNS who were caned during the war. There were a number of letters published in no less a paper than The Sunday Telegraph a couple of years ago supposedly from aging ladies claiming to have been caned.
While this paper would not normally publish fantasy letters, one wonders about their veracity.
DJ Black has also written about it.
The fact remains about these and also junior nurses and land army girls-rumours and stories abound but there is no conclusive evidence and probably never will be whether these are fact or fantasy.

Nevertheless they make a good basis for stories and fantasies and are considerable more probable than bare bottomed schoolgirl stories.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 25 Dec 2011 23:10
I'm not sure about ladies and the US Navy of that period, but it was common practice to cane junior officers in the British Navy as late as the 19th century. There's also a recent news story here in Australia about a senior male officer spanking a young female sailor, the matter is still in the hands of the court, but he apparently spanked her 9 times before she reported it. They are however pleasant fantasies and work well in the context of a fictional pretext.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 26 Dec 2011 14:25
I think the U.S. Navy, women were working during the war. Rosie the Riveter for instance. I think they were busy being nurses and writing telegrams i.e., "We regret to inform you...." Sad!

B

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 26 Dec 2011 16:23
Someone who works can still be caned! The British equivalents had real work to do too, for example radio contact with combat pilots, and suffered fatalities because airfields and suchlike were bombed.

I am thinking of writing a story set just after the end of WW2 and featuring a young woman in one of the uniformed services, but need to check facts about ranks and suchlike. Any experts around?

Personally, of course, I regard navel spankings as entirely the wrong way round of doing things.

Saradora
Female Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 27 Dec 2011 00:30
My husband is a retired U.S. Naval officer. He said any reports of spanking lands the male sailor or marine - officer ranked or not - in the brig. He also said he has heard MANY stories of spanking that takes place in the U.S. Army. Not sure if this is actually accurate or just another one of those Army/Navy conflicts.
Years ago I read quite a few stories of an Army officer spanking a subordinate. The stories appeared on another website that currently has few contributors.
~Sar~

opb
Male Author

England
#7 | Posted: 27 Dec 2011 08:01
barretthunter:
Personally, of course, I regard navel spankings as entirely the wrong way round of doing things.

I agree, kissing, drinking champagne from it and other such things, but spanking is entirely inappropriate.

smith5746
Male Member

Singapore
#8 | Posted: 28 Dec 2011 19:01
Naval chastisements are one my favourite genres in spanking.

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 27 Dec 2015 13:41
Discussing Wrens, or any women's military duty, I am I sure spankings possibly in the form of canings, took place in the armed forces. There is a beautiful video by xhamster, called "Late for Parade", which depicts, a army woman, being caned for missing this important duty. Also during the war years, Queen Elizabeth served in the army, I wonder if she was subject to the same fate.

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 12
Backbeat, bassod, brandispank, caladonia2000, DjZolt, irishotk, lasttry, lurkingcol, markert, Schoyce1, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9