The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Daughters, Mothers, Grandmothers

Page  Page 3 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#21 | Posted: 4 Feb 2012 00:46
njelovci
I agree with you Njelovci. Many a mother, grandmother, mother-in--law, in real life are naughty. So by all means, their bloomers should be pulled down, and given a good spanking on their bare bottoms. Be it in fact or fiction. And a younger man, with pleasure like me, sure would love to give their naked rear ends, a taste of a hand, paddle, hairbrush, birchrod or cane.

spankdaddy
Male Author

USA
#22 | Posted: 7 Feb 2012 12:23
How about the grandmother, mother, and daughter all belonging to the same sorority? The sorority holds a reunion for all members past and present. During the reunion there is a re-initiation and all three assume the position to have their bottoms paddled.

I'm a sorority story junky, what else can I say?

westviking
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 11 Feb 2012 18:23
I agree with spankdaddy's idea and hope someone writes about tree generations of ladies being spanked together in a sorority.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#24 | Posted: 11 Feb 2012 18:55
Or how about 3 generations of nudist ladies all getting spanked on a nude beach?

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#25 | Posted: 11 Feb 2012 22:23
I haven't got 3 generations, but I do have 2 for an upcoming PGB story.

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#26 | Posted: 26 Jul 2012 23:16
spankdaddy
Should mother, daughter, grandmother all belong to the same sorority, and you can throw in the mother-in-law too. by all means they should be given a good spanking at their annual reunion. But it must be the university head, a male, who orders, these four females, to raise their dress waist high, pulls down their panties, knickers's, or bloomers, and canes each one of them. Six or more strokes. So say I.

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#27 | Posted: 26 Jul 2012 23:22
Right on Grandmother Victoria. Right on. I am very pleased, that you still get your bare bottom warmed. By having a 'spanking good time'. Right on.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#28 | Posted: 27 Jul 2012 08:38
I wasn't able to get all 3 generations in the story, but we did have plenty of mothers spanking their daughters in the last PGB story. We also had a step mother and one much older sister, too.

virginiacherry
Female Member

USA
#29 | Posted: 28 Jul 2012 00:20
Grandmother going to university later in life, and joining her grand-daughter's sorority.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#30 | Posted: 28 Jul 2012 17:06
We had this thread regarding spanking 3 generations of women a couple of months age with a few different members. One member had a fantasy - he wanted to spank his daughter -in-law. As a result I wrote Spanked for Neglect - all three generations of women are spanked- one more than once. Parts 1-3 are posted. Part 4 will be sent this weekend. You may enjoy it.

Page  Page 3 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 8
Geoffrey, kronald, lenlen, mianders, sammyb2, Shadowdancer, Sugarcane
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9