The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Daughters, Mothers, Grandmothers

Page  Page 2 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
bendover
Male Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 26 Dec 2011 14:18
tiptopper
OMG, lol.... You have no idea how fast I changed that.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 26 Dec 2011 14:20
tiptopper:
Is that a typo or are you really a joke? And what is this past tense? Were you formerly a joke but not longer are?

Ha, I caught you, too. NOT longer are? NO longer are. Not wait. No longer am. I give up!!!

victoria2
Female Member

USA
#13 | Posted: 30 Jan 2012 14:13
Being a grandmother but of grandsons and being the ripe old age of 59 I tend to enjoy an occasional paddling from my lovable husband and yes even though I am post menopausal I still get very aroused and he does too when he sees my bare bottom bending over the chair in his study and then sees my pink bottom and feels how we I have become. I also love that little sting I feel right after the paddling and when making love. I am old but not out of commission.

opb
Male Author

England
#14 | Posted: 1 Feb 2012 07:59
I'm glad to hear it Victoria.

Plug Alert! Plug Alert!

May I offer that Daisy, the heroine of my (long) story Never Too Old is spanked when she's quite an old lady ( over 75 ), and even has a hip replacement.

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 1 Feb 2012 08:48
I'd far rather read stories of more mature women being consensually spanked. I don't read stories about young children (under 16) being forcibly spanked!

jimc
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 1 Feb 2012 22:24
i did read a story similar to the one westviking was talking about # 2 where the grandmother, daughter and grand-daughter were all spanked by the grandfather and i cannot remember where i saw it. It was titled never too old and it had several different stories where the wives were spanked, then the teenage children and then the teenage grand-daughter and it had a story where the grandson-in-law did have to spank all of them as well when the grand-father was out of town. have a great day
Jim

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#17 | Posted: 2 Feb 2012 02:15
jimc:
i did read a story similar to the one westviking was talking about # 2 where the grandmother, daughter and grand-daughter were all spanked by the grandfather and i cannot remember where i saw it.

I think you're talking about "Never Too Old" – by Gene Hyatt. The story starts in 1950 and finishes in 1982 in a saga of several generations of Johnson women getting spanked by their dads, husbands and gramps.

anitalynn
Female Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 2 Feb 2012 02:16
I can definitely imagine a story where a Grandma and Granddaughter would get themselves into mischief together and getting a good spanking for it. (I would prefer by either Grandpa or a Son-in-law.) Maybe Grandma was suppose to take the Granddaughter to school and they skipped out for some thing more fun; or, the granddaughter received a speeding ticket or got into a fender bender and Grandma tried to help cover it up.

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#19 | Posted: 2 Feb 2012 03:08
I've been spanking a most attractive grandmother. And I love every minute of it. Down comes her bloomer's the 'directoire knicker's', kind and upon her bare bottom I apply 'six of the best', with a cane. An am joyfully happy doing it.

njelovci
Male Member

Croatia
#20 | Posted: 3 Feb 2012 20:55
njelovci:
I really like stories in which younger guy spanks older woman so, why not a mother and grandmother.

Page  Page 2 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 7
bbnebraska12, Brandywine1, DannyS, darkeros, hardcharlie9600, Izzie, mrswitcheroo, reyerd, Stredlie, Sugarcane
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9