LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Daughters, Mothers, Grandmothers

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»
Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 25 Dec 2011 16:25
Reading a lot of Grace Brackenridge's "family spanking " stories and a thought has occurred. Wonder if there has been a story where its a grand daughter and her grandmother that get spanked. Say maybe is maybe too permissive and the girl gets into mischief. And someone decides that Grandma also needs a spanking as well as the girl.
Seen quite a few stories where a mother and daughter,or daughters, get spanked. But imagine a trifecta- a daughter, mother, and grandmother all get spanked! Just an idea, and I;m thinking F/F. Might even try to write one myself.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 25 Dec 2011 17:31
And risk breaking Grandma's hip?

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 25 Dec 2011 17:53
Being a grandmother doesnt have to mean being feeble and geriatric, Ben. There are 50 somethings with great in shape, toned bodies (and nice spankable bottoms) out there.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 25 Dec 2011 18:39
I've seen a lot of grandmas, in their last 40's and 50's that are in great shape, with a bottom that would be truly spankable. Some have alot of territory to spank. More than 100 spanks.

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 25 Dec 2011 19:12
How about a quartet, or four of a kind. mother, daughter, grandmother, and mother-in-law, being spanked by a father, son, grandfather, or father-in-law. Yes four naughty women in a family presenting their bare bottoms, to be corporally chastised. Each male member spanking one of the female members. Just an idea, a good one I believe. And there are several ways of doing it. Either by lottery, out of a hat. Or let a younger male member, choose an older female member, and order her to take down her knickers down, so he can birch or cane that mature naked rear end of hers. Yes humiliation galore, for female members of the family, but a pleasureable one for all the male family counterparts.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 25 Dec 2011 23:12
I'm gonna have to think about this. The idea of say the mother (the middle generation) spanking both her daughter and her mother is rather appealing. Of course you could also have grand daughter and grandmother being spanked side by side for some sort of mischief. There are all sorts of scenarios.

Patron
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 25 Dec 2011 23:21
I wrote two role reversal stories in this general theme.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 26 Dec 2011 00:04
It was a JOKE!!!!!

Believe me, I was a grandpa at 47. Years later and a former weight lifter, I'm still in good shape.

I took care of my mom for a long time. I remember her complaining about how I wanted her to take her meds and drink more water. I told her, "Mom, you remember how you used to take down my pants and use the wooden spoon on my bare ass? Well, I got bigger, and paybacks are hell."

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 26 Dec 2011 02:45
bendover:
I was a JOKE!!!!!

Is that a typo or are you really a joke? And what is this past tense? Were you formerly a joke but no longer are?

westviking
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 26 Dec 2011 14:03
It is an interesting idea. A woman in her early fifties is of course not to old to spank. I can see three scenarios.

Scenario 1: The grandfather spanks his wife, daughter and granddaughter perhaps after a big family quarrel after a family party in the grandparents house.

Scenario 2: The son-in-law spanks his wife, daughter and mother-in-law. Perhaps the grandmother is a widow or divorcée living in her son-in-law's house after his rules.

Scenario 3: As Seegee said, the grandmother and the granddaughter are spanked by the mother. Perhaps the grandmother has asked for the spanking to save her granddaughter from a more severe spanking. Instead of 100 spanks with the hairbrush, they got 50 each. I don't think a daughter can spank her mother without being asked do it by the mother.

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 8
CarolinaPaddler, Rahundy, sethron, stevenr, Trajan, WilliamAllen, Yellow1234
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9