The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

comics artist

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 19 Dec 2011 06:41
There's a great Dennis the Menace picture of him being spanked by his Dad, but from memory it's from a parody Mad Magazine did, entitled 'if Dennis the Menace had parents with normal patience.', unless of course you're talking about the British version. The American strip did mention spankings for Dennis, but we never saw one take place. It was mentioned for the Peanuts kids too, but it was never shown.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 19 Dec 2011 13:27
I seem to recall a Dennis strip where he is sitting in the corner with pain lines coming out of his pants' seat.
As for Wonder Woman there is one where she is spanking some princess in a leopard skin type costume. And one about an imaginary world where adults and children's worlds are reversed and WW is shown over a little girl's knee who has a hairbrush in her hand. WW is winking,presumably at the humor of the situation. In another she gets whacked across the bottom by the flat of a sword by a gladiator she is fighting, which impels her to defeat him.
There is one where her sidekick Etta Candy is whacking a woman spy with a paddle.
Of course Wonder Woman is the subject of a lot of contemporary spanking art, both as a spanker and a spankee. Some can be found at Chicago Spanking Review.
CSR is good , but I have a problem with their open disdain for anything but M/F spankings, and their questionable assertion that males are always meant to be dominant, and females submissive.

Cal33
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 20 Dec 2011 21:58
Just a tad off topic, but who are considered the greatest spanking artist(s)? The Van Gogh of birch and OTK, if you will? I'm toying with a story that needs the name of an actual artist who specialized in that sort of thing.

blimp
Male Author

England
#14 | Posted: 20 Dec 2011 22:39
My favourite is Georges Lévis. Artist of Liz and Beth and Les Petites Filles modèles. However I also love the old John Willie Gwendoline comic strips that used to appear in Bizarre.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 21 Dec 2011 01:05
I have a newspaper cartoon of Dennis the Menace being spanked over his mother's knee from 1961. I also have number of other pictures of little boys being spanked. Personally I am into female spankees of teenage and older but being somewhat of a pack rat and a spanko I save anything that I come across that is spanking related.

If anyone would like to see that Dennis the Menace cartoon or any of the others send me a pop up with your email address and I will scan it and send it to you. Some of these cartoons could probably fit in the Wellred Weekly but Flopsy will have to let me know if she wants them.

jimc
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 22 Dec 2011 02:48
I had not thought of those artists in my orginal query as i think little iodine and many of the Harvey series must have had a spanko artist as there were a plethora of those series. I do belong to CSR and i was aware of all those that are listed, but it sometimes intresting to see what other sites have to say. Personaly i thought Roy Crane did have the best positions, costumes and reasons to spank the heroine like he did. Mosley may have had others, but i thought that they were not good otk. Falk and Foster did seem to have the positioning better, but seemed wooden and Caniff seemed like you were looking at the spanking from a reversed telescope. i also thought Eisner Spirit spanking cover was not that appealing as i did not really like the spankee.
Jim

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 22 Dec 2011 06:27
I'd love to see the one of Dennis being spanked by his mother. She always struck me as a no nonsense type and that kid would try the patience of anyone.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#18 | Posted: 22 Dec 2011 16:35
Cal 33: Paula Meadows, though she isn't always my cup of tea. Her name is widely recognised and she has some credibility as a genuine artist.

blimp
Male Author

England
#19 | Posted: 22 Dec 2011 17:05
barretthunter:
Paula Meadows, though she isn't always my cup of tea

Not mine either!! How about Milewski, Jim Black, Hegener, Sardax, Curtus! What you need is The Art of Discipline volumes 1 and 2, both AKSS publications.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 25 Dec 2011 15:03
I've never seen a mainstream Denise the Menace spanking scene, but one strip came close. After being sent to the corner for the countless time, Denise turned and told his mother that sending him the corner was clearly not work. That the fact that she had to keep sending him there proved being sent to the corner didn't work. His mother just grinned and told him that maybe he was right, maybe it was time to try something else - like spanking. Denise quickly changed his tune, rushing to the corner while saying that he thought that corner time was working after all.

Archie comics were once fertile grounds for teen spankings mostly Betty and Veronica with a few Sabrina the Witch as well. There were a couple of times that Dilton (short, nerdy guy) was mistaken for being much younger and spanked and then was cousin Leroy, but other than that it was virtually always the teen girls getting in the main Archie comics. Alas, most of them take place "off camera" - or just involved the girls bending.

For example, there was one where Betty and Veronica scheme to make Archie the beach lifeguard so he'll have money to take them out. It's not until he's surrounded by pretty girls who want the lifeguard's attention that they spot the flaw in their plan. When Jughead walks by with a surfboard the girls ask if he can do them a favour - they bend at the waist (side by side) and ask for a couple of good smacks to teach them a lesson.

A typical scene can be found at http://www.chicagospankingreview.org/comicspage/archie_comics_veronica_spanking_ming_ vase_episode.html - the spanking isn't shown, but it there.

Goodgulf

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 8
CarolinaPaddler, lesni
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9