library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

A few words of advice for our American friends.

Page  Page 8 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#71 | Posted: 26 Oct 2018 14:18
Hotspur

Thanks for your original post which made me chuckle when it first appeared and again the other day when NjRick bumped this thread. My favourite bit was:

The fact that you need so many lawyers and therapists shows that you're not acquainted with the British way of life. Guns should only be used for shooting grouse. If you can't sort things out without suing someone or speaking to a therapist, then you're not ready to shoot grouse.

I've been meaning to read 'The School Journey' for some days, and will now get right to it. You're the second author in as many minutes with whom I find myself lamenting the recent decline in comment numbers. After a brief upturn in July and August, I'm afraid they're thinning out again.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#72 | Posted: 26 Oct 2018 19:53
Redskinluver:
A a bit later the "frio dentale" or floss bikini also originated out of Brazil, which pretty much defines the minimum that can be worn short of nothing at all.

Thanks, I'll store that info in the back of my mind for my upcoming stories. That phrase has actually been racking my mind for a while. When I have a story set in England I write knickers and in the US panties, but I've always written panty lines, never knicker lines. Floss bikini was totally new for me, that sounds like something an errant daughter in one of my upcoming stories will wear unknownst to her rigid parents - until they find her out that is

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#73 | Posted: 26 Oct 2018 22:11
Glagla
Have a couple of "barely there" bikinis on daughters stories here. You may have seen them.
Cara's Bikini vs. Mom's Paddle and When Grounding Doesn't Work.
Also Carrie's Credit Card Caper though its not her bikini that gets her into trouble specifically, just happens to be wearing it at the time.
Also Letters to the Editor 3 though this is a husband/wife piece.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#74 | Posted: 27 Oct 2018 11:31
Redskinluver:
Have a couple of "barely there" bikinis on daughters stories here.

I promise to have a look and maybe it can feed me with some inspiration so I can add to the supply

Page  Page 8 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 8
Adrian, Bridspnker, cady09, Clarity, cwh, derekjster, Jdavis, Kooboostroke, Redwolf64, Schoyce1, windar1
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9