LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Gilmore Girls question

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
beth83
Female Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 20 Nov 2011 16:49
I know people have written fan fiction, inserting spanking scenes into the TV show titled Gilmore Girls. What I would like to know is did it really take place in the TV series? So if anyone who has actually watched the TV series knows the answer to that question, I would greatly appreciate it.
thanks,
Beth

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 20 Nov 2011 19:06
beth83:
the TV show titled Gilmore Girls.

It seems that if you stop watching TV for a few decades, you sort of get disconnected from society. Truth is, I've never heard of the Gilmore Girls. I have much the same trouble with a lot of fan fiction.

beth83
Female Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 20 Nov 2011 19:20
Guy:
Truth is, I've never heard of the Gilmore Girls. I have much the same trouble with a lot of fan fiction.

Guy, I've never seen it, either. I'm not sure if the spanking references I've heard in regards to the show are simply fan fiction creations or if at some time in the 7 years of the show, a spanking really happened or was at least talked about in that a character was reminiscing about spankings received years ago or reminding a character that spankings have happened before and therefore could happen again.

My question has been spurred by Amazon putting the entire series on sale sometime this week. If spankings really happened in that show, then it might be worth buying the appropriate season. I did a very brief search online, and the only references I came up with were fan fiction. However, the search was extremely brief, so I can't say that it was accurate.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 20 Nov 2011 22:46
beth83:
Guy: Truth is, I've never heard of the Gilmore Girls. I have much the same trouble with a lot of fan fiction.
Guy, I've never seen it, either. I'm not sure if the spanking references I've heard in regards to the show are simply fan fiction creations or if at some time in the 7 years of the show, a spanking really happened or was at least talked about in that a character was reminiscing about spankings received years ago or reminding a character that spankings have happened before and therefore could happen again.

My question has been spurred by Amazon putting the entire series on sale sometime this week. If spankings really happened in that show, then it might be worth buying the appropriate season. I did a very brief search online, and the only references I came up with were fan fiction. However, the search was extremely brief, so I can't say that it was accurate.

Well, I watched the last 4-5 seasons of "The Gilmore Girls" quite regularly (basically because my darling wife liked the program), and there may have been a brief spanking reference or two but I'm pretty certain that there were no actual spankings given in any of the episodes I saw.

Not that (IMHO) Lorelei, Rory, Emily (especially), Paris (likewise especially), Luke, Logan and Richard didn't all deserve to have their bare butts blistered on occasion, but AFAIK it never happened either explicitly or even implicitly... --C.K.

Sarah89
Female Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 21 Nov 2011 02:38
I'm a huge fan of Gilmore Girls, but there's no spanking in it. I can't even recall anything minor, like a swat or a comment about spanking. Though it's still a fantastic show.

There's a lot of fanfic that includes spanking even though there's none in the show, book, ect.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 21 Nov 2011 04:38
The closes to a spanking reference is in I believe the second season in an Episode where Rory skips school to go to New York City and misses her mother's graduation.

She is sitting on the steps of the house when her mother drives up. Among her punishments she mentions to her mother is to beat her. She does not, but there is a fanfiction.net story that is based on the spanking Rory ask her mother for in that episode. I researched and the story is called Be Careful What You Wish For. it is by ariel019

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 21 Nov 2011 06:46
Never watched the show, but I liked the mother as a prospective spanker, largely sparked by her appearance in Bad Santa.

FLN826
Female Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 21 Nov 2011 16:58
I have all seven seasons on DVD and have watched it far more times than I can mention. The only spanking reference in the show was in season 4 when Finn is very drunk and says to Rory "spank me" and she replies "the hangover in the morning will be punishment enough"

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#9 | Posted: 21 Nov 2011 18:41
The show has as a characteristic extremely sharp and wisecracking dialogue. Both Lorelai and Rory are/were extremely spankable, but it isn't inbuilt in their persona. Paris should be spanked, but it isn't in her persona as well. A pity.

jimc
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 16 Dec 2011 00:53
yes, there was indeed no spanking in Gilmore Girls, there were some references like above and a few other ones where Paris says that lane should spank her boyfriend and i do think all of the females (Rory, Lorelai, Paris, Lane, Liz and Emily) should have been spanked at least once for there different behaviors (Lorelai and her commitment issues (sleeping with Christopher while engaged to Luke; breaking up with Max the way she did, her relationship with Jason and of course her on-and off relationship with Christopher.0 Rory of course the skipping school when she knew she had to be back in town for her mother's graduation, Paris for being Paris (although i really liked the other girls in her class as well Madeline and the other friends (spoiled rich girls) and sometimes i thought Richard should have spanked Emily for some of her antics as well. Although i did always want Lorelai to have a kinky side and wanted to be spanked, i do think her independence was a strength, but she did have some very spankable outfits.
have a great day
Jim

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 5
ch1ckory, hardcharlie9600, Hotscot, jimisim, mars, rabbitrun
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9