The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Gratitude

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#11 | Posted: 8 Nov 2011 23:54
AlanBarr:
That's just what I was trying to say. The library is like a mail order blow up doll - it gives pleasure but doesn't take itself too seriously.

Do mail order dolls give spankings like Miss Thrashbottom, ohhhh...I hope so. Especially if ones try and steal other peoples lines on the forum, that would need a doll that spanks hard, with a big big paddle even.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 9 Nov 2011 00:23
AlanBarr:
it gives pleasure

I didn't mean to me , of course!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 9 Nov 2011 01:03
AlanBarr:
I didn't mean to me, of course!

Hmmmm....

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#14 | Posted: 10 Nov 2011 15:37
Happy Lurker's Day to all the folks at Kilahara Spanking Librarty. You are my favorite library, Thank you.

christian0539
Male Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 11 Nov 2011 03:38
canadianspankee "Christian

You are going to have our Librarians in tears, quit it right now! We are all very thankful for the site but it is best if you just send them a truckload of crisps and a couple of barrels of sherry."

Well.. It certainly wasn't my intention to make the librarians cry! I merely wanted to express my thanks.

Now about these truckloads of crisps and barrels of sherry.. I have to admit that is a lovely idea. However... There is a certain lady in this house that might be fairly upset with a certain young man once this certain lady got a certain bill for crisps and sherry. So, though it is certainly deserved I shall certainly be avoiding certain disaster in neglecting sending said sherry and crisps. Just sayin...

In any case, my original post was to the owner(s) and moderators of this wonderful place (though I am beginning to wonder if they might actually only be blow up dolls?). And I still wish to send my sincere thank you (whether you take it seriously or not).

Now a bit about the logistics of blow up dolls and sherry abuse (and possible crisp addiction).... It is a little known fact that the blow up doll union (BUDU) has a strict policy about sherry and crisp abuse. Any offenders naturally gets spanked right on their bare vinyl bottoms. One officer of the union once threatened to spank a female doll "until her bottom was cherry apple red". That was three years ago. Needless to say he is still at this moment attempting to achieve that hue with little results. I am amazed at her stoicism. The only sign that he is getting to her is that perpetual open-mouthed "O" shape to her mouth. It's sort of scary to look at actually. I keep expecting her to break out into a scream, but she never does! Not one single peep in three years. Amazing really. I feel like a baby next to her (since I don't last more then a minute without being vocal). And gosh, the girls I have spanked are not nearly as stoic. Hmm.. I can only guess this guy spanking her isn't all that great at it. I mean really? Her bottom is still flesh toned! What a weak fellow!

And one other odd fact... You would think they would be a bit emaciated after three years of non-stop spanking. I know I have been spanked long enough I have felt a bit hungry after 15 minutes or so. In fact I have felt like I have lost a few pounds after a really good and hard one. I can't imagine why my wife gets so angry when I ask if we might take a short break for crisp's but trust me, that is not the thing to ask of your disciplinarian (I should know). You would think she would be happy to oblige me looking out for my health during strenuous spanking. But NO!! These two though? They practically look blown up! They haven't lost a pound! In fact they look a little plump. It's not baby fat! And they are NOT just big boned. Maybe they need a diet or something? Someone should check their blood pressure. Or would that be their air pressure?

Anyway... Thank you to the folks who run this place whether you be real or blow up. And if you are blow up, beware the stickpin I placed on your chair before I knew you were blow up. And uh... sorry about that by the way. Hey... what are you doing with that big paddle? It was only a joke! I'm sorry!

Regards,
Christian

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#16 | Posted: 11 Nov 2011 04:36
christian0539:
my original post was to the owner(s) and moderators of this wonderful place (though I am beginning to wonder if they might actually only be blow up dolls?).

Well Christian I really hope you enjoyed living a normal life....LOL. You have revealed a long kept secret that now may result in drastic consequences for you. It was not nice calling our admins "blow up dolls," not nice at all, but it is really funny!

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#17 | Posted: 11 Nov 2011 12:27
Did someone mention sherry and crisps

Please hand over any of the aforementioned into my safe care immediately... I know exactly how to deal with these terrible objects.... honestly

*brushes crisp crumbs onto floor from desk*

Ps they don't make blow up dolls like this admin... can't speak for the other two though

blimp
Male Author

England
#18 | Posted: 11 Nov 2011 12:35
PinkAngel:
Ps they don't make blow up dolls like this

....anymore!!! And thank goodness! Anyone got a sprig of holly?!

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 8
bookkeeper, GivanTake, goddan, mobblers, Patron, timthetum
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9