LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Gratitude

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
christian0539
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 7 Nov 2011 02:40
I just want to express my sincere thank you to the folks that keep this place running. Thank you very much for making this place wonderful! I can't imagine the sort of work it takes to create and run such a place. It makes me happy to be a small part of it. And thank you very much for allowing me into your home on the Internet. You are all very gracious to put up with me.

So... Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Regards,
Christian

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#2 | Posted: 7 Nov 2011 03:48
Christian

You are going to have our Librarians in tears, quit it right now! We are all very thankful for the site but it is best if you just send them a truckload of crisps and a couple of barrels of sherry.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 7 Nov 2011 18:26
And don't forget ...
Read lots, write lots and comment more but most important is that you have fun!!
Thank you, Christian0539 (Gosh! Are there still that many?) - an attitude of gratitude, as they say, makes for an assured reward.
But what's all this about 'put up with me', eh? Have you been talking in the Library again? Overdue books? Sneaking a crisp when the Librarians' heads are turned (as they are, all too regularly, by the sounds emanating from Miss Thrashbottom's office behind the Amontillado barrels)? Words will be had ...

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#4 | Posted: 7 Nov 2011 22:40
TheEnglishMaster:
And don't forget ...Read lots, write lots and comment more but most important is that you have fun!!

Now where have I seen this before? I know if I think about it I will recall...

sugarmouse
Female Member

England
#5 | Posted: 7 Nov 2011 22:52
Will you settle for read lots and comment lots? My writing days are definitely over And they are a lovely lot at the Library, aren't they, despite the empty crisp packets and booze stains on the desk

S

p.s. I always have fun!

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 8 Nov 2011 22:10
I'm sure we've all got a lot to be thankful for. One thing I love about the library is that it runs so efficiently, yet never takes itself too seriously.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 8 Nov 2011 23:09
AlanBarr:
One thing I love about the library is that it runs so efficiently, yet never takes itself too seriously.

1) The Library is an inanimate object (I think!)
2) It certainly disposes of crisps and sherry most efficiently

Guy
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 8 Nov 2011 23:13
canadianspankee:
TheEnglishMaster:
And don't forget ...Read lots, write lots and comment more but most important is that you have fun!!

Now where have I seen this before? I know if I think about it I will recall...

I'm pretty sure that TEM stole that from me.

njrick:
AlanBarr:
One thing I love about the library is that it runs so efficiently, yet never takes itself too seriously.

1) The Library is an inanimate object (I think!)

So is a mail order blow up doll. What's your point?

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 8 Nov 2011 23:31
Guy:
So is a mail order blow up doll.

That's just what I was trying to say. The library is like a mail order blow up doll - it gives pleasure but doesn't take itself too seriously.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 8 Nov 2011 23:39
AlanBarr:
The library is like a mail order blow up doll

Well why didn't you say so before! Now it's all so very clear to me.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 10
NaughtyGerman, njrick, Seegee, spanker30, stevohammer
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9