LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

CNN interested in CP

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4
KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#31 | Posted: 11 Nov 2011 15:05
Interesting debate and a strange duality for us, born with the spanko fetish. Is this guy a responsible human being? We all agree that no. Is this a way to treat your child, 16 or whatever her age. Again we agree that no. What she did afterwards, regardless of the date and circumstances is irrelevant to the case itself.

She was beaten with a strap by a a man out of control for a misdemeanor that granted at most a good talking about stealing other people intellectual propriety (what every teenager all over the word does) and taking her Internet privileges for a while.

But from our spanko perspective, I can tell that there're thousands of stories (some are here) and videos out there with much more severe punishments that a few licks with inexpertly wielded belt on her clothed posterior.

Our own fantasies will include ritual lowering of clothes, ritual positioning of the spankee and much more whaps of the belt.

Please, understand, I'm not defending the judge, nor I'm contesting her right for revenge or simply justice. I'm simply wondering at the scenes we paint with such eloquence when confronted with the harsh reality exposed on cold digital media.

mati
Female Member

Germany
#32 | Posted: 11 Nov 2011 19:14
KJM:
Please, understand, I'm not defending the judge, nor I'm contesting her right for revenge or simply justice. I'm simply wondering at the scenes we paint with such eloquence when confronted with the harsh reality exposed on cold digital media.

But that's the same with all violance. It's not that I specifically enjoy war-movies or italo-western. But I don't mind to see them. That doesn't mean that I enjoy to see a real gun rampage and it doesn't mean at all that I have any sympathy for any guy who is using a weapon for other reasons than sport or self-defence.

blimp
Male Author

England
#33 | Posted: 11 Nov 2011 23:40
That is a very good point Mati! I like the old French gangster movies myself. Reality is a million miles away from fantasy. My fantasies at least tend to be about the rituals of punishment not about people losing control. I think you would find people interested in the subject of spanking would judge the judge at least as harshly as any other group of people. He has obviously blighted her childhood. It's nothing whatsoever to do with spanking.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#34 | Posted: 12 Nov 2011 15:45
mati:
KJM":... I'm simply wondering at the scenes we paint with such eloquence when confronted with the harsh reality exposed on cold digital media."

But that's the same with all violence.

Bingo! That simple concept gets lost so often in the spanking literature debate. Of all the thousands of fiction works I have read, there are damn few that I want to experience in real life, or would wish on someone else.

(Major exception: certain erotic fiction.)

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 21
dund93, Emilio, Geoffrey, laststraw, michelledul, Nelon, oxford, PGreenham, PinkestOfFloyds, Red55102, umbongo
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9