LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

CNN interested in CP

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
rollin
Male Member

USA
#11 | Posted: 5 Nov 2011 21:38
It's pretty disturbing. The guy is out of control and this would be child abuse in most US jurisdictions.

DannySwottem5
Male Member

England
#12 | Posted: 5 Nov 2011 22:39
I have to admit it did give me pause for thought given the level of abhorrence and sense of outrage this incident has provoked worldwide.

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 5 Nov 2011 23:26
blimp:
He should hang his head in shame. I shouldn't like to view the video but from the screencap it seems extremely abusive! Surprised it caused controversy though. You would have thought they would be in favour of rough justice in Texas.

I've seen clips of it in a news story. I don't want to see the whole thing. Trust me, from what little I have seen, this judge went way over the line. As I understand it, he was beating her for about seven minutes.

CrimsonKidCK:
Actually, according to the local news stations the guy has been receiving death threats from all over the world. The court's being innundated with phone calls, faxes and e-mails on the issue, some people in the town have even called '911' (the emergency assistance number) to demand that action be taken.

According to the news story I saw, while he has taken a brief vacation, when Judge Adams comes back to the bench, any cases he might normally have heard involving minors will be heard by someone else. And unfortunately, he still has another three years before facing re-election. I'm guessing that there are going to be more than a few people wanting to run against him.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#14 | Posted: 6 Nov 2011 00:04
This entire situation was revolting. Pure and simple; S/M non-consenting with a minor. This is not discipline but torture. Don't forget, her mother was in on it, to a degree. To top it off, this young girl was disabled. This father still claims that he had a right to discipline his daughter. What do you expect. This is Texas where CP is allowed and encouraged in school. People don't talk about CP in Texas, but it is certainly used but not discussed. As far as CP used in the other 18 states; yes it still is used at times. It depends upon the school board and sometimes with the parents permission, which is not always the case. In some school districts, the parents do not have to give permission. The degree of CP in some school districts, is the discretion of the teacher, principle or whom ever is entrusted to discipline. That's insane. Some of these districts in states where it is legal, would make the old Victorian headmaster look tame.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 6 Nov 2011 03:28
There's only one thing that keeps me from being completely sympathetic to the victim - and that's the blackmail attempt.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#16 | Posted: 6 Nov 2011 15:43
Another observation I have is that this sort of thing happens daily all over the country in every state and at every income level. And most are much worse than this. There are however, few live videos that get uploaded to youtube. This one went viral on youtube and so the media picked up the story. The fact that he was a state court judge --in Texas yet--made it very juicy for CNN et al. To be fair, it does call his suitability for the bench into question. But having said all that, this girl sat on this video for 7 years and now decides to destroy her father's career. Was she waiting for the perfect opportunity to drop this bomb? I guess revenge is a dish best served cold.
Another thing is the hypocrisy of the mom now. She is appearing with her daughter and saying how awful it was but she was in it up to her eyeballs. Clearly both had decided the girl was getting a strapping. She did not cooperate and the tirade you see is the result, but the mom is every bit as guilty.
Reminds me now of The Bonfire of the Vanities.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 6 Nov 2011 16:06
I don't think the daughter's motivation behind the posting of the video has any bearing whatsoever in relation to commenting on the father's actions, to me they are two entirely separate matters. The fact that it's caused no end of inconvenience for the abusive father just seems like karma in operation to me.

blimp
Male Author

England
#18 | Posted: 6 Nov 2011 16:29
He deserved it for sure! You don't always reap what you sow in life but he has. I agree with rollin though, the girl wanted her revenge and took it cold bloodedly. The judicial system it would seem is pretty cold blooded in Texas, which is why I am surprised Texans found it unacceptable. As abusive as it undoubtedly was, it isn't as disturbing as keeping someone waiting on death row for twenty years then executing them. At least that is my judgement on the matter. The mother is every bit as guilty and all that eyewash about being bullied is neither here nor there. It was her child and she had a duty of care to protect her.

I also believe it has nothing whatsoever to do with that enjoyable past time known as spanking! It was vile abuse. Let's hope he loses his job over it!

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 6 Nov 2011 17:30
According to her father, he told back her car. Then she told him about the tape and threatened to put it on line unless he continued to provide her with a car.

While I can't condone what we saw on the tape, I don't think that what we saw was the man's average "I've caught my daughter doing something legal - AGAIN!" reaction. In short, I think that she was playing to the camera. No, this doesn't excuse what her father did but I see her as deliberately bringing out the worst in him, willingly provoking him in order to get the "best possible tape" and worst possible beating.

Goodgulf

blimp
Male Author

England
#20 | Posted: 6 Nov 2011 19:56
Goodgulf:
willingly provoking him in order to get the "best possible tape" and worst possible beating.

Sorry but he is impossible to defend Goodgulf. She may have blackmailed him but you don't hit your sixteen year old daughter with a belt. Not if you are a rational human being. And you would hope he was a rational human being, being a judge that is!!! I think he is a sad pathetic bully, and unfortunately for him he has been exposed. I would not begrudge his daughter her revenge. Good luck to her!

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 10
alansaund, Balor, Bilboa, dino01, FiddlersGreen, pic7, solbond, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9