LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

CNN interested in CP

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»
twisted8
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 4 Nov 2011 02:50
Today's CNN U.S. webpage is doing one of those 'non-scientific' polls that enquires as to if you think we should go back to practicing corporal punishment with children. The running so far is:
61% for
39% against

Ya gotta wonder who thought it up and why? My thinking, especially after getting involved with the LSF, is that CP merely went out of fashion and it would not take much to bring it back. It is actually legal most places in the U.S. but not practiced. Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmm.
Grin.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#2 | Posted: 4 Nov 2011 05:37
I wonder....has Februs been messing the computer polls again? Good for him...LOL

blimp
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 4 Nov 2011 12:01
twisted8:
is that CP merely went out of fashion and it would not take much to bring it back.

It's more just than out of fashion. It's hidden in the closet! My confident prediction is it wont be making a speedy return to our shores at least!

nashota1983
Female Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 4 Nov 2011 14:18
I'm guessing CNN's timing has something to do with the horrible video which came out Tuesday showing Texas Judge William Adams beating his 16 year-old daughter with a belt.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/judge-beat-daughter-remorseful/story?id=14873563

blimp
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 4 Nov 2011 14:29
He should hang his head in shame. I shouldn't like to view the video but from the screencap it seems extremely abusive! Surprised it caused controversy though. You would have thought they would be in favour of rough justice in Texas.

barcelona
Female Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 5 Nov 2011 16:55
Spanking is one thing, but he was beating her legs with a belt to make her bend over to beat her with a belt. And he is a judge on child abuse cases.

LawrenceKinden
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 5 Nov 2011 17:55
This is the sort of thing that makes me hate my fetish. I have dreamed up scenes not unlike this for stories. To see it in real life is heart-wrenching and gut-churning.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 5 Nov 2011 18:08
Strangely i came across this via the Torrentfreak site since she was apparently 'guilty' of downloading a couple of music tracks. I found it quite sickening but don't think it has anything to do with genuine discipline and thought it wrong on so many levels. It seems to be the act of a man with an uncontrollable temper who is unable to have his authority challenged on any level and it comes as absolutely no surprise at all to find his chosen occupation is that of a judge. All in all a very weak individual I'd say. Also extremely disturbing to hear that he presides over child abuse cases given his own participation in it.

I don't think, however, there's any reason to relate any of the fictional works in the library to the real acts of violence portrayed by this idiot, or for any of us to hate our fetish because of it.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 5 Nov 2011 18:28
He was judge whose daughter was doing something illegal - file sharing on the internet.

The statute of limitations means he can't be charged. He does face a hearing to see if he should continue to sit on the bench. No word if he's given his daughter back her car.

Goodgulf

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 5 Nov 2011 19:41
blimp:
He should hang his head in shame. I shouldn't like to view the video but from the screencap it seems extremely abusive! Surprised it caused controversy though. You would have thought they would be in favour of rough justice in Texas.

Well, there are differing points of view here in the Lone Star State, but there are apparently quite a few Texans who consider the judge's behavior abusive. Actually, according to the local news stations the guy has been receiving death threats from all over the world. The court's being innundated with phone calls, faxes and e-mails on the issue, some people in the town have even called '911' (the emergency assistance number) to demand that action be taken.

I'd find it strange (not to mention contradictory) that people opposed to the girl's corporal punishment would happily be willing to kill her father out of hand for his administering of it to her, except that this is Texas after all.

No, I'm not a Texan, although I'm married to one... --C.K.

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 10
cayenne, crudcutter, crusingp, flopsybunny, Geoffrey, lesni, mobblers, ncmtnspanker, Redwolf64, Ree
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9