library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

The adventures of Blimpy-bum continued...

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#1 | Posted: 20 Oct 2011 11:11
Blimp has been rather quiet and well behaved recently, we have even had a few 'sensible' conversations! So you can imagine my surprise when he started asking some odd questions...

First of all he asked if I thought brown suited him and the then he wanted to know where to get 'larger' suspenders from. How sweet I thought, he is buying a present for someone...

Next he started asking about waxing v shaving. I of course suggested a nice hot wax for a smoother finish.

When I questioned him further he clammed up... Now I know why

All I can say Blimpy-bum is that I want a share of the royalties

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#2 | Posted: 20 Oct 2011 11:25
All I can say is Ruuunnnn in case all that hot gas escapes! It certainly wouldn't be good for global warming!!

blimp
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 20 Oct 2011 11:41
This is just typical of what I have to put up with and it is obvious to me that Her Pinkness hasn't got enough work to keep her busily occupied! That respected authors on this forum have to endure this is a DISGRACE!!!!!!!! The sad thing is it could be so easily cured with the firm application of a suitably large paddle to the large rear end of library staff member responsible for this OUTRAGE! Act NOW Februs before it's too late!!!!

PinkAngel

Scotland
#4 | Posted: 20 Oct 2011 12:10
Sorry, was it meant to be a secret?

I think you look great and I admire your courage

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#5 | Posted: 20 Oct 2011 15:47
Interesting picture. Is this what they mean when they talk about "firing her up"?

PinkAngel

Scotland
#6 | Posted: 20 Oct 2011 16:29
It is a frightening sight really Alef... Imagine the effects on the environment, as Jools suggested, it could be a dsiaster

opb
Male Author

England
#7 | Posted: 20 Oct 2011 16:52
Aaargh! I agree with Jools, Run!

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 21 Oct 2011 14:16
Now Pink, shame on you! Are you suggesting that our ever-modest Blimpy has an inflated idea of himself?

blimp
Male Author

England
#9 | Posted: 21 Oct 2011 15:26
PhilK:
Now Pink, shame on you! Are you suggesting that our ever-modest Blimpy has an inflated idea of himself?

Modesty is I believe a charming trait in young women! As for hot air they could refloat the Titanic with what you produce Phil! You have more gas than a geyser!! If you fell into the sea it would turn all the oceans into a jacuzzi!!

PS I don't know why you are attempting to ingratiate yourself with Her Pinkness!! She is bound to find a photo of you soon!!

PinkAngel

Scotland
#10 | Posted: 21 Oct 2011 15:55
blimp:
PS I don't know why you are attempting to ingratiate yourself with Her Pinkness!! She is bound to find a photo of you soon!!

Nope, I really really enjoy picking on YOU Blimpy

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 11
JohnStevens, scribbles6, Tiredny
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9