library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

A nice little surprise in the strangest place...

Arcane359
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 13 Oct 2011 04:14
I'm going through a bit of a nostalgia phase. I have been downloading television shows from the past and enjoying them. I even download the cartoons that I used to like. One of the cartoons that I used to like, oh, about 10 years ago was Justice League/Justice League Unlimited. Watching those all over again made me curious about Batman Beyond (called Batman Of The Future in some parts of the world). So I downloaded that entire series and started watching it.

Then I came across the movie, Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker. It was a good show that fit in well to the "Beyond" universe, but the real kicker came at the end when two of the lady villains were bailed out of jail by their grandmother, Harley Quinn (a reformed villain). She was griping at the two of them about how she worked hard to give them a life, etc. etc. etc. When they walked by her, she took her cane and whacked them across the seat of their tight little cartoon shorts. They yelped and walked out with her whilst rubbing their sore butts. I goggled and then replayed that scene. And replayed it. And replayed it.

Man, I do so love cartoons.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 13 Oct 2011 07:31
Harley is such a cool character, too. Kind of like if Betty Boop somehow became a supervillain.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 15 Oct 2011 04:31
Seegee:
Harley is such a cool character, too. Kind of like if Betty Boop somehow became a supervillain.

She struck me as quite menacing in her portrayal as the psychiatrist/crime boss Dr. Harleen Quinzel ("Harley Quinn") in the television program "Birds of Prey"... --C.K.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 16 Oct 2011 16:42
There used to be a lot of spanking in cartoons. I remember a Little Lulu cartoon, where she was writing in her diary about getting spanking. The impression was that she was doing something to earn a spanking every day. One morning she wrote in her diary, "Dear diary, today I resolve to be a very good girl." Despite her best intentions, the cartoon ended showing Little Lulu later that day, over her Dad's knee, getting a spanking. I remember another one about a rabbit. He had got into some difficulty with another animal (I don't remember what kind, but it was a species that ate rabbits.) His Mom came to his rescue, but when he was no longer in danger, she pulled down the rabbit fur that covered his bottom, turned him over her knee, and was spanking him as the cartoon ended.
Of course it wasn't politically incorrect to show spanking in children's cartoons then. Probably some folks thought that watching them would encourage their children to behave better.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 17 Oct 2011 11:07
Wheatwine
Do you remember the cartoon, in the newspapers, called The Katenjamer kids? The spelling is probably wrong. This was a very old cartoon; in the 1940's. That father always spanked all of the kids, at once. It was quite common to show or discuss spanking, during this era, as well as the 1950's. I saw them and could relate to them.

anitalynn
Female Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 17 Oct 2011 18:13
I can remember watching several that were aired over and over growing up, but you never see them any more. The one I remember the most was from Warner Brothers( I believe) about a couple that was depicted as cars having a baby that turned out to be a hot rod. The baby was shown speeding around and getting into trouble, and almost getting himself killed. Dad saved him and promptly put him over his knee, opened up his trunk to show a cute bare behind, and gave him a sound spanking. I have a dim memory of the same scenario but drawn with planes.
Spanking seemed to be pretty common in classic cartoons. I remember Popeye and Donald Duck spanking their nephews and even Betty Boop spanking some at one time. I wonder if there is a site for classic cartoons that would have some of thees. I would love to see them again.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 18 Oct 2011 03:26
anitalynn:
I wonder if there is a site for classic cartoons that would have some of thees. I would love to see them again.

The Chicago Spanking Review has many print spanking cartoons although only those of late teens and older. I have a number of these as well including childhood ones. I am not personally into child spanking but being a spanko I just cut out anything having to do with spanking.

If anybody wants to see any of the cartoons I have send me a pop up or use my email address in the Author's Page and tell me what you are interested in and your email address and I will reply.

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 8
lowendtheory, michael57, qbpunk, tomd
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9