LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

This feels strange...

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Caleb
Male Author

England
#1 | Posted: 11 Oct 2011 20:39
I've been gone a while. I had too. Sorry I left with no explanation of sorts but just looking around the stie again made me feel less weird being here.
Of course, if no one missed me then I am really going to cry. Anyway it is good to be back.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 11 Oct 2011 21:42
And welcome back! Of course we missed you, so put those tissues away, have a crisp and a glass of sherry, and start submitting ... (stories, man, stories!)

blimp
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 11 Oct 2011 21:49
Of course you were missed! I often said to myself of an evening where's Caleb got to I wonder?

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 11 Oct 2011 22:11
Caleb - I'm so sorry you have been locked in the basement lavatory for all this time. Just as well there were several dozen boxes of crisps for you to nibble on
Welcome back, we missed you
flopsy

Guy
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 11 Oct 2011 22:48
A relative recently missed his cat for several days. He concluded that It had left without submitting a forwarding address, (as cats sometimes do). Then came wash day... When he opened the laundry room door, there was the cat! It had been trapped there all week. It was thin, but seemed somehow apologetic and very happy to be found.

Perhaps something like that happened to Caleb?

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#6 | Posted: 11 Oct 2011 23:56
Of course now we expect the 15 stories you wrote while you were locked in the bathroom, sitting on the throne that long gives anyone plently of time for thinking...once you can walk again we expect those stories...LOL. Welcome back

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 12 Oct 2011 03:22
Welcome back! I actually had noticed that you weren't around. Now don't get me wrong - it wasn't something that I pondered or worried about for hours on end, day after day, but I DID notice.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#8 | Posted: 12 Oct 2011 09:53
flopsybunny:
Caleb - I'm so sorry you have been locked in the basement lavatory for all this time.

Ahhh and I thought we had mice again... Welcome back Caleb

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 12 Oct 2011 15:40
Welcome back, Caleb! Hopefully you're none the worse from NOT being around us the past few months. We've had more new authors, great stories, writing challenges, and interesting forum posts during your hiatus. The most shocking thing, however, has been the rapid decline in comment-grubbing from a certain Garden State resident. Perhaps he spent the time pondering where you had gone instead?

corncrake
Female Author

Scotland
#10 | Posted: 12 Oct 2011 16:19
Caleb:
if no one missed me

I knew I was missing something, and now I know that it was
some challenging validating! Honestly, though, welcome back
Caleb and very good to see you.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 5
AlanBarr, Manuel, MiaKat