The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

A joke I love

Arcane359
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 24 Sep 2011 22:33
A joke someone sent me that I just found so amusing that I had to share:

Miss Callum looked out over her Sixth grade class and asked, "What part of the body expands to ten times its size when exposed to outside stimulation?"

There was silence in the class for just a moment until Becky Strong spoke up. "Miss Callum, I don't think it's very appropriate for you to talk to us about sex. And I'm going to tell my daddy who will call the principal and the school board and you'll be in big big trouble."

Miss Callum ignored her and asked again. "What part of the body grows to ten times its size when exposed to outside stimulation?"

Becky Strong mock-whispered to those around her, "Boy, is she going to get into huge trouble!" There were accompanying giggles from the girls and boys around her.

Miss Callum ignored her again and repeated the question one last time. Finally Billy Christian raised his hand. "The pupil, Miss Callum."

Miss Callum nodded at Billy. "Correct, Billy." She turned to Becky. "And as for you, missy, I have three things to say. One, you have a very dirty mind. Two, you didn't read your homework assignment. And three, when you grow up, you're going to be a very very disappointed young lady."

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#2 | Posted: 25 Sep 2011 02:46
Ha ha I love it! Thanks for sharing!

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 6
Azactan, BrianC780, Davidwa, Dragondave, katee, Koalabaellchen, Myya, westviking, whitmont2000, xenmur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9