The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Christine Bleakely in school uniform

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
barretthunter
Male Author

England
#21 | Posted: 11 Sep 2011 16:07
jimisim:
Still she looks very good in it and far too good for a Chelsea footballer.

Absolutely. Perhaps with our new money QPR can put in a bid.

imreadonly2
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 16 Sep 2011 03:34
With Janine's kind editorial assistance, I've submitted a fictional account of Miss Bleakley's trip "back to school" which is currently awaiting moderation. Hopefully you'll be seeing it soon.

The story begins at the end of day, after the camera crews have gone, when Miss Bleakley accedes to the Headmaster's request that she report to his study. Their cordial chat takes an unexpected turn when the Headmaster opens his cupboard to reveal a school strap and cane hanging from their hooks!

"I don't use them anymore" the Headmaster says sadly, "but just knowing I have them helps keep the little miscreants in line."

Christine admits sheepishly that they certainly kept HER in line and that she had been terrified of being sent to the Headmaster's office. She further confesses that she always wondered what a real school punishment was like and now regrets that she never found out.

When the Headmaster notes that nothing about her behavior warranted a correction, Christine laughs, brazenly boasting that she was merely "too clever to be caught." The Headmaster, stung by the insinuation that he was somehow to slow-witted for his job does not return Christine's mischievous smile. In fact, he begins to wonder if the brash young woman in the school uniform might benefit from a dose of old fashioned discipline!

Christine, unaware of the hole she is digging herself, responds flippantly to the Headmaster's chiding about her doodling and "woolgathering" during his Chemistry lecture that morning, observing dryly that "molarity is as boring as ever."

A surprised Bleakley soon finds herself on her knees in front of the fireplace scrubbing, rubbing, and buffing the venerable old strap to "correction-perfection." Bleakley's appearance at the beginning of my story mirrors the image of her above, but by the end she is in a very different pose: bent over, with her knickers stretched drum-skin tight across her well rounded bottom!

http://metacafee.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Christine-Bleakley6.jpg

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 16 Sep 2011 03:51
imreadonly2:
With Janine's kind editorial assistance, I've submitted a fictional account of Miss Bleakley's trip "back to school" which is currently awaiting moderation. Hopefully you'll be seeing it soon.

They'll be seeing it right now as I've just loaded it..

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#24 | Posted: 16 Sep 2011 06:31
imreadonly2:

Congratulations!!!! And I'm on the way to read the story! Promise. I apologize for not getting back to you about the draft but I've had a boatload of personal stuff to deal with not the least of which is acquiring a new slave girl today. Soon my friend! Grin!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#25 | Posted: 16 Sep 2011 06:37
twisted8:
I've had a boatload of personal stuff to deal with not the least of which is acquiring a new slave girl today.

work, work, work!

imreadonly2
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#26 | Posted: 18 Sep 2011 19:08
Thanks in no small part to Janine's hard work editing my jumbles, part two of Christine's adventures have been submitted for moderation.

Unfortunately, things only get worse for Christine, as the Headmaster insists her knickers be placed in the palm of her hand. An unexpected development leads to a dreadfully suspenseful ending...

I'll be gone for a few days so I won't respond to your comments right away. But please keep them coming, as you'll find a number of your suggestions in chapter two (thank you!) with more to follow shortly.

In the meantime, the folks at the spank statement posted a link to a piece Miss Bleakley recently anchored discussing discipline in the classroom. Unlike my account, she didn't actually go to the classroom, and it's the male anchor who gets whacked.

However the piece closes with a SMACKING sound as the leather hits the desk, with a cutaway shot to the lovely Miss Bleakley closing her eyes and grimacing as the strap SNAPS down!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA-GPML9Ky4&feature=player_embedded

Bleakley's winsome wince at the thought of a proper strapping confirms its effectiveness as a deterrent, and suggests that for certain naughty schoolgirls the threat of the strap-oil justice might be precisely what's needed to keep them in line!

imreadonly2
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#27 | Posted: 1 Oct 2011 04:09
I recently wrote a story inspired by this "back to school visit", called "Blake Back at Bloomersdown." In it, talk show host Christine receives an underpants-down strapping for "woolgathering" during her chemistry lesson.

The Headmaster spots the engagement ring on her finger, prominently visible in the newspaper photos, and the photo above, and is torn on whether he should punish her for a uniform violation. The story closes with:

The vacillating Headmaster stood in the study, his mind awash in ambivalence and ambiguity, uncertain as to what to do. The Headmaster, uncertain as to what to do, reached for the phone.

Imagine as you are reading this, the phone rings. It is your friend the Headmaster, and he is calling you for advice on a troubling matter. He summarizes his situation and the facts to date. He asks you to give him your opinion, taking the following points into account:

1) The nature and the gravity of the offense. Consider please the existing rule allowing rings, as well as the underlying spirit of the dress code.
2) Whether the price of the ring matters, or should impact the severity of the penalty.
3) The student's past record, up to and including her conduct today at school.
4) The available punishment options, ranging from nothing, to scolding, to detention, to lines, to the strap, and finally as a last resort, the cane.
5) The disposition of the ring. Should it be given back to her immediately, or kept until a punishment form is signed, and a parent or guardian comes around to collect it?
6) Motive: does the fact that Christine was unaware of her true intentions mitigate the offense? Can a girl be justly punished when no offense was deliberately intended?

When five or six readers explain their advice on the matters above with a brief response of at least two paragraphs I will submit the next chapter, which will follow the best suggestions and the group consensus.

Please note that merely stating the punishment will not suffice. The Headmaster needs to hear a proper discussion of the six points above. His decision (and the story) will proceed from there. The idea is that you write the frame of the next chapter. There are some more photographs of the ring in question here, and a further discussion in chapter 3 of the story.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/3803113/Christine-looks-class-y-in-un iform.html

What would you advise the Headmaster to do? Please answer in detail, so that a decision can be made. Remember, Bleakley's fate rests entirely in your just but merciful hands.

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#28 | Posted: 1 Oct 2011 23:13
Hotspur:
I wonder if she was wearing her old bottle green knickers.

dund93:
Hotspur, I'm thinking plain white cotton which are on display when she is over the knee of the Headmistress as a further reminder of her schooldays.

After carefully inspecting the photo Februs posted, I can affirm with no shadow of doubt: Bottle Green Knickers.

imreadonly2
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#29 | Posted: 4 Oct 2011 04:58
I can't say I see what you see, KJM, but I think you're right. Judging from her conduct in class that day, and the obvious care she took in getting her uniform just-so, I imagine Christine would want to "feel" the part in the most intimate way possible.

And like your mother told you, always wear proper underwear, in case you're in a terrible accident...like getting caught and being sent to see the Headmaster!

tfs
Male Author

USA
#30 | Posted: 19 Nov 2011 04:53
To answer your questions:

1 & 2. As Christine was not wearing more jewelry than the school rules allowed and as there is, apparently, no limitation on the value of the jewelry worn; there is no offense to be punished. This conclusion renders the other questions moot but I have a couple of observations:

However much (or little) Christine may have wished to show off her engagement ring, she is not exceptional in this as most young engaged women feel the same. Furthermore, her fiance will certainly expect her to where the ring he has given her and would be rightly disappointed if she did not.

The Headmaster should not take her ring from her or use it as a pretext to impose any further punishment.

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 4
Balor, BashfulBob, Betad, Filbert74, greyrain, millgreen, Sammi11205, sharky001, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9