LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

500 Story Rule (Digressions)

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#21 | Posted: 1 Sep 2011 06:29
This is a great place to open yourself up to what you are all about. Tasha should not have to worry about what she likes or dislikes with respect to this subject matter. No one will know who or what you are. All we know is your gender and country of origin. This is a good place to "let loose" with your thoughts, if you like. It may be something that you have been thinking about for a long time. No one will judge you in The Library. There are thoughts that you may want to discuss or opinionate through comments or "chat" that you would never say to your family or best friend. Another words, its good therapy.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#22 | Posted: 1 Sep 2011 21:17
Februs:
I'm afraid we have some very naughty people on this site who have a tendency to take all the threads off-topic.

Who could he possibly be referring to????????

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#23 | Posted: 1 Sep 2011 21:44
Alef

Well if the cap fits

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 1 Sep 2011 21:55
blimp:
njrick: I wasn't comment-grubbing (which I gave up long ago) - I was merely 'VIEW'-grubbing.
I am sure there is a fine distinction Rick! Perhaps you can explain it to Miss Thrashbottom during your next therapy session! I know you don't do sequels but perhaps after your weekly visit you may feel like having a go at "An unrepentant grubber learns his lesson!" Tut tut!! And I thought you had reformed!!

Since the point of the 500-story rule, extremely limited though it seems to be, is that views should rightfully result in comments, in a thread originally RE that rule there has to be a truly miniscule 'hair-splitting' distinction between "VIEW-grubbing" and "comment-grubbing."

"Ideally, if you fully view a story you should post a comment on it."

"Here's a story of mine that I'd suggest you fully view."

IMHO that's damned close to "comment-grubbing"... --C.K.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#25 | Posted: 1 Sep 2011 21:57
PinkAngel:
Well if the cap fits

With three heads and no nose (after an unfortunate incident in the chat room), I would actually be quite happy to find a cap that fits!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#26 | Posted: 2 Sep 2011 03:25
CrimsonKidCK:
IMHO that's damned close to "comment-grubbing"..

Ahhh.... but merely damned close. Not exactly the same thing.

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 8
DenseWall, Hector, Heroth, larry, mcfly108, timthetum
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9