The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Rick form Pittsburgh

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
rollin
Male Member

USA
#11 | Posted: 7 Aug 2011 03:01
njrick:
a very nice city, for western Pennsylvania.

That's what you call damning with faint praise. It's like saying Transformers 3 is the best movie ever made about attacks from outer space by giant toys. And, no I haven't seen it. I'm too busy working on the picture challenge.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#12 | Posted: 7 Aug 2011 05:16
Does anyone remember when Howard Stern was on late night TV (tube) and actually spanking a beautiful girl. It wasn't a hard spanking but still, it was OTK. I don't think that it was on the bare.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 7 Aug 2011 12:02
Sebastian:
Does anyone remember when Howard Stern was on late night TV (tube) and actually spanking a beautiful girl. It wasn't a hard spanking but still, it was OTK. I don't think that it was on the bare.

Howard Stern and his staff members have spanked numerous girls over the years. He even has a commercial spanking device called the Robospanker that has seen much use. Most of the times the girl has had a bare bottom or is wearing a thong which is essentially on the bare.

The only negative thing is that the spankings are pretty light, more like playful birthday spankings. Also you can tell that even the Robospanker is set on its lightest setting. But better some spanking than none.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 8 Aug 2011 15:25
And there's a nice town out there called "Scotland, PA" - so nice that they made a movie about it.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 7
Chicago17, john0918, larry, mcfly108, steply, steve77, stevenr, studio2, timthetum
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9