LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Six Weeks Jail for Jonnie Marbles

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
blimp
Male Author

England
#1 | Posted: 2 Aug 2011 19:29
Isn't it bloody outrageous? Murdoch obviously has friends amongst the judiciary! Jonnie Marbles should be in the New Years Honours List! Sent to jail for that! Murdoch deserves more than a foam pie. He should be made to eat every lie he has ever printed!! Never had any faith in British justice anyway!!

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 2 Aug 2011 20:42
Agreed. Maybe he should have stayed outside and waited for Murdoch to appear and then hit him over the head with something heavy and then robbed him, would probably have been let off with community service.

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 2 Aug 2011 21:47
Six Weeks! Outrageous!

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 4 Aug 2011 01:35
Forgive my ignorance, but who is Jonnie Marbles, and what did she do?

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 4 Aug 2011 03:13
MarkPhoenix:
Forgive my ignorance, but who is Jonnie Marbles, and what did she do?

Yes!!!!! Who is Jonnie Marbles???? In the USA Murdoch wouldn't even have gotten six weeks.

tfs
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 4 Aug 2011 13:06
I believe that this is the person who attempted to hit Rupert Murdoch with a shaving cream pie while he was testifying before Parliament. Thought it was a man. The sentence probably has less to do with Murdoch himself and is more likely a punishment for disrupting Parliament. Just a guess on that, however, as I have not seen the news article.

mati
Female Member

Germany
#7 | Posted: 4 Aug 2011 13:57
tfs:
The sentence probably has less to do with Murdoch himself and is more likely a punishment for disrupting Parliament

I thought he got sentenced because he failed at his attempt.

JohnH
Male Member

England
#8 | Posted: 4 Aug 2011 20:27
I think it more likely that six weeks is about how long it takes to completely sanitize anyone who has touched that poisoned mushroom! (for mushroom see: Keep them in the dark and feed them Bullsh*t)
His corporative policy!

blimp
Male Author

England
#9 | Posted: 4 Aug 2011 20:57
I am old enough to remember when papers like the Daily Mirror were quite respectable and actually carried real news before Murdoch dragged the whole of the tabloid press into the gutter. Parliament is full of clowns anyway what is one more? The man was making a point in a non violent way and is sent to prison. It makes me glad I never bother to vote. Jonny Marbles. Hero of the people who aren't so easily fooled!!

It makes me humble

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#10 | Posted: 5 Aug 2011 04:41
blimp:
Parliament is full of clowns anyway.........

We certainly have more clowns in congress in the USA than parliament. AND they are TEA DRINKERS. To think, it all started with the Boston Tea Party.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 5
Goodgulf, hstar1995, hydegreen, paradoxu, spkcomics
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9