The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Unfair bonuses

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 20 Jul 2011 03:49
At a time when British bankers have doled out bonuses totalling a rather obscene £14 billion (as a reward for screwing over the country) I see my own yearly bonus for slaving away in the LSF basement, day in, day out, is a measly single packet of crisps! I wouldn't mind so much if they'd been plain or salt 'n' vinegar but hedgehog flavour? So unfair!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 20 Jul 2011 03:59
Februs:
I see my own yearly bonus for slaving away in the LSF basement, day in, day out, is a measly single packet of crisps!

Don't forget the gratitude of countless library patrons - surely that counts for something! Do the British bankers receive anything half so rewarding?

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 20 Jul 2011 04:17
Februs:
I wouldn't mind so much if they'd been plain or salt 'n' vinegar but hedgehog flavour? So unfair!

AFAIK the 'hedgehog' flavor is highly prized by epicurians... --C.K.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#4 | Posted: 20 Jul 2011 04:40
Yes your bonus may be small, but what mere banker has access to Miss Thrashbottom's office on a daily basis. What mere banker has hundreds of perverts ( the rest of them of course, not me) who depend on him for their daily fix of spanking stories and sly comments on the forum. On this earth Februs you may not be recognized but on the planet Warmbutt ( now a shameless plug for my story Martuck and the Babies) you are regarded as a hero among heros. So stand proud as you eat those Crisps ( might even get ketchup flavour) and know your efforts are appreciated by many.

beth83
Female Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 20 Jul 2011 05:16
And you can hold your head high in the community (at least the spanking community), knowing that you are providing a service to all mankind; whereas the bankers may be laughing all the way to the bank, but they are not held in high esteem by the community at large.

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#6 | Posted: 20 Jul 2011 09:31
The fact that that they pay themselves such undeserved bonuses is proof that "wunch" is a very appropriate collective noun for bankers.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#7 | Posted: 20 Jul 2011 10:22
Februs:
I see my own yearly bonus for slaving away in the LSF basement, day in, day out, is a measly single packet of crisps!

I bet you a whole box of Walkers crisps earlier and you lost, so I expect mine in the post along with my monthly wage

Anyway, tis flops and I who deserve the obscene bonus... I will look after flops' tho

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 20 Jul 2011 10:29
PinkAngel
I think we should terminate his bonus altogether because those hedgehog flavoured crisps make him all prickly.
They're full of fleas too!

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 20 Jul 2011 10:33
flopsybunny:
They're full of fleas too!

That's probably why he does quite a lot of scratching

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland