library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Which Sherry Drinking Crisp Eating Librarian Should be Spanked?

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
blimp
Male Author

England
#11 | Posted: 1 Jul 2011 23:41
I would like to complain at the way this thread has been sabotaged!! Yes, you know who you are!! This thread is about which Librarian is most in need of firm corrective therapy!! The answer is obvious. PinkAngel take a bow!! Then stay exactly in that position!!!!!!!!!!!!!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 1 Jul 2011 23:45
blimp:
PinkAngel take a bow!! Then stay exactly in that position!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quite right, blimpy. The NERVE of 'those people.' I'll get the paddle for Ms. Pink.... while I'm on the way to get you a second chair.

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 2 Jul 2011 01:42
blimp:
My body is a temple!!

Yeah, the Temple Of Doom.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#14 | Posted: 2 Jul 2011 10:21
It is very interesting blimpy-bum that more people seem interested in talking about your exceptionally vast buttocks than whether flops should be spanked or not

Sooooo I think this thread ought to be entitled... How many librarians does it take to cover all of blimpy's bum with a paddle?

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 2 Jul 2011 12:22
PinkAngel:
It is very interesting blimpy-bum that more people seem interested in talking about your exceptionally vast buttocks than whether flops should be spanked or not

Sooooo I think this thread ought to be entitled... How many librarians does it take to cover all of blimpy's bum with a paddle?

Just one paddle??

PinkAngel

Scotland
#16 | Posted: 2 Jul 2011 12:27
PhilK:
Just one paddle??

Tis a very good point Phil

I've had a quick count up and including the dreaded pink paddle I have 6 wooden ones and one leather one, so that's my buttock taken care of. Am sure flops will have something suitable for the other one too

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 2 Jul 2011 13:07
PinkAngel:
Am sure flops will have something suitable for the other one too

Oh yes indeed - I have a very sturdy and broad table top. I'll just glue a handle on, and it will make a perfect paddle for the Blimpsters gargantuan buttocks

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 2 Jul 2011 13:15
Pink and flopsy!

You two should be ashamed of yourselves - picking on poor blimp who hasn't the wherewithal to defend himself.

hmmm... come to think of it... since the alternative might be picking on ME, you go right ahead doing what you're doing.

PinkAngel

Scotland
#19 | Posted: 2 Jul 2011 13:18
njrick:
hmmm... come to think of it... since the alternative might be picking on ME, you go right ahead doing what you're doing.

Good thinking Rick

blimp
Male Author

England
#20 | Posted: 2 Jul 2011 18:50
flopsybunny:
Oh yes indeed - I have a very sturdy and broad table top. I'll just glue a handle on,

Flopsy, I am deeply hurt and surprised by that sort of comment. It just shows what a bad influence Her Pinkness has become when even usually polite, well mannered librarians are making offensive suggestions like that!! I don't think it is at all nice to mock fat people!! Not that I am fat!!!! Perhaps I had better arrange a disciplinary lesson for both of you!!

njrick:
picking on poor blimp who hasn't the wherewithal to defend himself.

PS That photo of Pink's!! It is obviously NOT my backside so whose backside is it? As far as I know none of us have yet seen a photo of Februs!!? Or have we?

What do you mean wherewithal to defend himself!! I haven't retreated an inch!! I don't go on holiday at the first sign of trouble like some authors I could mention! They can gang up on me all they like. It's them you should feel sorry for!!

NOW LET'S GET THIS THREAD BACK ON TRACK!!!! My vote is for Spankings for both of them!! Let's bring some much needed discipline back to this forum!

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 5
cady09, fesseefan, kingcrimson, manhattan, Smachtai, solbond, telmac69
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9