The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Which TV character should be spanked?

Page  Page 5 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5
beth83
Female Author

USA
#41 | Posted: 4 Jul 2011 20:50
Seegee:
I always saw 99 as the spanker, not the spankee, mainly because Max was so incompetent.

True, Max was incompetent, and it was always surprising to see 99 defer to him, asking what they should do when they were facing imminent harm, but 99 has a bottom that clearly is begging to be spanked, perhaps by her mother, Jane Dulo

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#42 | Posted: 4 Jul 2011 21:39
I could have seen Max spank 99, but only if he was impersonating the King of Coronia, as he did in a few episodes. Maybe they could have role played that in the bedroom sometimes.

beth83
Female Author

USA
#43 | Posted: 5 Jul 2011 00:49
Seegee:
I could have seen Max spank 99, but only if he was impersonating the King of Coronia, as he did in a few episodes.

And he would tell 99 not to tell her that it hurt during the spanking, and she would say "it hurts." To which he would reply, "I asked you not to tell me that." That would let 99 know it was Max and not the King who was spanking her.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#44 | Posted: 5 Jul 2011 08:23
Or should could give him some advice on how to more effectively spank her and he would say "Good thinking, 99!"

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#45 | Posted: 5 Jul 2011 16:45
She's more of a movie star than a TV actress but I have always thought that Keira Knightley was a very spankworthy young lady. My prayers have been answered and in a film soon to be released she is given a spanking on screen:

http://www.moviefone.co.uk/2011/06/22/keira-knightley-spanking-dangerous-method-trail er/

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#46 | Posted: 5 Jul 2011 22:38
While I do enjoy looking at the elfin Miss Knightley I have to say upon viewing the trailer 'Oh God another period piece with Keira Knightley!' From what I've heard about her she certainly deserves a spanking and to have her mouth washed out, she apparently swears a blue streak, but there's so little of her that I'd be afraid she might break during the punishment. Having said all that I'm sure they could have had her character in Bend it Like Beckham spanked.

RedHunter
Male Member

USA
#47 | Posted: 11 Jul 2011 05:24
Xena! How can you forget Xena...though shes more likely to be a top then a bottom. Her partner on the other hand...

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#48 | Posted: 11 Jul 2011 08:05
Oh yes I always saw Gabrielle and Xena as having a top bottom relationship, with Xena as the top. She was very big sisterly towards Gabrielle early and then they became more of a girlfriend relationship.

hairbrushedhubby
Male Member

England
#49 | Posted: 11 Jul 2011 16:37
I've always thought that Kat from Eastenders was a prime target for a good old-fashioned spanking over Alfy Moon's knee.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#50 | Posted: 11 Jul 2011 17:33
I was thinking about Xena and Gabrielle when I wrote the scene in Menace from Mongo with Queen Adrena and Thora in episode 6. I almost adopted Xena as the name for the Amazon Queen but felt it would be too obvious. That relationship begged for a spanking scene.

Page  Page 5 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 4
bbnebraska12, bigdad, ldbill, LucNoir, Seegee, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9