Which TV character should be spanked?

Page  Page 4 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#31 | Posted: 2 Jul 2011 01:01
Seegee:
In BtVS Anya, to Xander's horror, once mentioned that they had tried spanking. I always wondered who spanked who?

IIRC Willow mentioned to Anya and Xander that Buffy had been busy lately because she had "a spanking-new boyfriend," to which Anya replied, "We've enjoyed spanking."

I'd figure that they switched off, taking turns dishing out the paddywhacks.

Anya was a one-time vengeance demon, she'd done terrible things to men who'd mistreated their womenfolk, so I'm certain that (her being more or less reformed from killing) she could've understood the concept of administering less-than-brutal but still moderately hurtful chastisement to Xander--IMHO he certainly ended up deserving it by leaving her alone at the altar later on in the series.

(Okay, I have to take advantage here and note that I did write a 'switchish' short fanfiction story, "Balancing the Books," involving Anya and Xander.)

Later in that same episode of BTVS, Buffy and Willow were watching Buffy's new boyfriend going through the serving line in the school cafeteria when, seeing him choosing some 'empty calorie' selections, Buffy muttered, "He's going to be so punished." Willow's somewhat forlorn response was "Everybody's getting spanked but me."

I'm figuring that Tara eventually took care of that missing aspect of Willow's life... --C.K.

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#32 | Posted: 2 Jul 2011 01:48
Seegee:
In BtVS Anya, to Xander's horror, once mentioned that they had tried spanking. I always wondered who spanked who?

Anya always struck me as being the sub in that relationship, even though she was definitely the one that made the first move. I kind of picture Anya draping herself over Xander's lap one evening and daring him to spank her. Once he took her up on her offer, they discovered that they enjoyed it.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#33 | Posted: 2 Jul 2011 08:57
There were a few comments made by Emma Caulfield (the actress who played Anya) that indicated she was into ttwd. Not sure if people thought she was the top or the bottom. I often thought that Tara and Willow had a top/bottom relationship and that Tara was most definitely the spanker.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#34 | Posted: 2 Jul 2011 11:18
See there's lots of interest in BTVS spankings. I do remember that "forlorn" Willow remark about everone getting spanked but her.
If I had to pick but one spanking I'd have liked to see on that show, it would have been Buffy getting spanked by her Mom, say one time when she was grounded and sneaked out her bedroom window. She gets home and Mom is waiting with a hairbrush in her room when she climbs. Being television,not "realistic" to imagine panties down-but she just happens to have on thong panties when Mom puts her otk and lifts her mini-skirt. What a scene that would be!

SNM
Male Author

USA
#35 | Posted: 2 Jul 2011 18:56
Redskinluver:
See there's lots of interest in BTVS spankings. I do remember that "forlorn" Willow remark about everone getting spanked but her.
If I had to pick but one spanking I'd have liked to see on that show, it would have been Buffy getting spanked by her Mom, say one time when she was grounded and sneaked out her bedroom window. She gets home and Mom is waiting with a hairbrush in her room when she climbs. Being television,not "realistic" to imagine panties down-but she just happens to have on thong panties when Mom puts her otk and lifts her mini-skirt. What a scene that would be!

Normal human trying to spank Buffy = normal human ends up in the hospital.

While Buffy wouldn't want to hurt her mother, and she wants to keep her powers a secret, a session with the hairbrush is likely to make her struggle involuntarily. Each of her limbs can take off a superpowered hellion's head with a casual swipe. Yeah...

hairbrushedhubby
Male Member

England
#36 | Posted: 2 Jul 2011 20:34
What about a new line here, how about spanking News and Weather presenters?

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#37 | Posted: 3 Jul 2011 02:16
I've sometimes wondered if Joss Whedon was a bit of a spanko. Aside from the Buffy mentions (Xander also offered to give Buffy a birthday spanking in Season 2) there was a very small reference on Firefly. I think it was one of the final episodes. River and Kaylee were playing a game and Kaylee was regaling River with some of her youthful romantic misadventures. She's gotten to the end of the story about something that happened with her and a boy and recalls: 'Daddy whupped me so hard!' I also wondered if Inara included CP amongst the services she offered as a 'companion'

beth83
Female Author

USA
#38 | Posted: 4 Jul 2011 08:26
My vote goes for Barbara Feldon, Agent 99 from Get Smart. I was watching episodes of it today and found myself wondering if she had been spanked growing up. Considering the time period, she probably was. I can't imagine her hubby, Agent 86, Maxwell Smart, doing the honors, but perhaps the Chief could have 99 bend over his desk for the strap or go over his knee for a lengthy spanking until she revealed her real name.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#39 | Posted: 4 Jul 2011 11:19
I always saw 99 as the spanker, not the spankee, mainly because Max was so incompetent.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#40 | Posted: 4 Jul 2011 18:31
SNM:
Redskinluver: See there's lots of interest in BTVS spankings. I do remember that "forlorn" Willow remark about everone getting spanked but her.
Normal human trying to spank Buffy = normal human ends up in the hospital.

While Buffy wouldn't want to hurt her mother, and she wants to keep her powers a secret, a session with the hairbrush is likely to make her struggle involuntarily. Each of her limbs can take off a superpowered hellion's head with a casual swipe. Yeah...

That's why Buffy, like other super-powerful characters, would under most circumstances be a spanker rather than a spankee--but even then she'd have to be careful not to dish out any CP in anger, rather only when her superhuman strength was under full control.

Although I did once write a 'crossover' fanfiction story which had Buffy in the role of spankee in the second of three spankings administered--however, she was bent over the lap of a guy named Clark Kent... --C.K. (BTW, Clark was called "C.K." by Jimmy Olsen in two different television series.)

Page  Page 4 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 6
hunter, madeleine092, psammead, westviking
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9