The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Which TV character should be spanked?

Page  Page 3 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
jimc
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 29 Jun 2011 01:15
i always wanted to see Lorelai of the Gilmore Girls OTK somewhere in the show. Paris was another candidate and i remember her f/m leanings as she told Lane to spank Zach once; on the new USA network series Royal Pains Jill and Divia seem to be perfect for some otk even with each other. The NBC series Chuck did also have two great spankable females. Another series that i thought was great was UFO -a sci-fi show from long ago the females in their costumes were extraordinary. And of course Charmed where all 4 lovlies should have been spanked by the demons at least once a show then later the power of 3 could vanquish them or the power of 3 was used to maintain discipline between the sisters I always thought Piper was more spankable, but Phoebe's charactor and Paige were more naughty. Of course any female charactor is spankable to someone. Have a great day
Jim

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#22 | Posted: 29 Jun 2011 01:25
Someone earlier mentioned BTVS, and I have my own idea from that series -- Buffy getting spanked by Giles, set in S1. I've been playing with the idea, and eventually I will write it. I even have the title -- "Rupert The Slayer Spanker."

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 29 Jun 2011 20:40
Most of yesterday's Wimbledon quarter-finalists were worthy candidates, certainly on my TV

hairbrushedhubby
Male Member

England
#24 | Posted: 29 Jun 2011 20:42
The three original Charlie's Angels, with Bosley doing the honours.

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#25 | Posted: 30 Jun 2011 00:15
hairbrushedhubby:
The three original Charlie's Angels, with Bosley doing the honours.

And even though Charlie isn't present (as usual), he's watching via cameras planted in the office. Come to think of it, any of the Angels would be a good choice.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#26 | Posted: 30 Jun 2011 08:38
Jim, I'm planning a Debbie Downunder article set at Wimbledon and featuring a highly ranked young lady. Keep an eye out for it.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#27 | Posted: 30 Jun 2011 09:20
I think Gabby in Desperate Housewives should definitely get a spanking from hubby Carlos. She has hinted on two occasions that Carlos would spank her if she seriously displeases him...she even acted like she might like the idea! However she does seem to get away with all sorts of things in the show without any repercussions to her derriere. Also I'd like to see Tom man up and spank Lynette since she seems to be the one wearing the trousers. I guess it is possible that she could also spank him!

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#28 | Posted: 30 Jun 2011 10:44
Surprised no one has yet mentioned Sex in the City. Sarah Jessica Parker and the rest all need long hard spankings.
Gilmore Girls-both Rory and Lorelai needed it so many times.
Just about everyone on Dawsons Creek-what an assortment of brats!

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#29 | Posted: 30 Jun 2011 23:45
Here's another pairing from BTVS -- Xander and Harmony. In S4, after Harmony had been turned into a vampire, there was one scene where the two engage in a slap fight. I would love to see that turned into a spank fest. You know, harmony spanks Xander, then he turns the tables on her and gives her a spanking.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#30 | Posted: 1 Jul 2011 11:01
In BtVS Anya, to Xander's horror, once mentioned that they had tried spanking. I always wondered who spanked who?

Page  Page 3 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 8
DAdams, Eris39, Heroth, novak, RobinS
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9