The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Which TV character should be spanked?

Page  Page 2 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 27 Jun 2011 12:33
Laverne and Shirley-its so delicious to imagine those two going otk
Lucretia (Lucy Lawless) in Spartacus(Starz ). She plays a really nasty character who really needs to get her just desserts in the form of a blistered bottom
Any of the women in Buffy and Charmed
Any of the Friends cast

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 27 Jun 2011 16:32
SNM:
Ezri + Bashir: fortunately for Ezri, Bashir is only a partial Augment, so his strength isn't going to be a problem. I definitely see Ezri as the sub here; by the time Ezri was introduced, Bashir was a really strong, self-assured alpha male, and she's meek and naive as well as really, really annoying. I imagine that she's usually (if not always) the patient when the two play doctor.

Well, I would venture that Ezri Dax was gradually 'growing into' her role on the Deep Space Nine station during the final season (her character's only one), just as Doctor Bashir gradually developed self-confidence in his competence over the show's first several seasons--he was once struggling with self-esteem issues also, but he grew out of it as time passed and he gained experience.

So I would expect Ezri to do that also, and one must remember that she'd undergone what must've been a truly traumatic experience, suddenly and unexpectedly (and without training or preparation) being merged with the Dax symbiant. In the long run, she'd have all the accumulated experience of the previous Dax hosts to draw upon (once she'd adjusted to the dramatic change), so I would expect her to eventually become (as Jadzia was) a psychologically strong individual.

(One sees this occurring by the end of the series, for example she's the one who convinced Worf to challenge Chancellor Gorkon over the increasing corruption and dishonor within the Klingon Empire.)

IIRC Ezri and Julian (Bashir) were the only regular cast members left serving on the station at the conclusion of the DS9 series, it's interesting to speculate RE how their relationship (whether it would've involved spanking or not) would have evolved afterward. (If there were CP involved, I'd expect that it would end up as roughly 50-50 'switchish' between the two of them.)

I was glad to see Julian finally find a romantic interest, after being continually 'shot down' by Jadzia with her "Let's just be friends" mantra during the first few seasons of the DS9 series.

If a joined Trill woman doesn't want to be your girlfriend, just wait until her symbiant is in its next host--if it turns out to be a another female anyway--and try again... --C.K.

JohnS47
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 27 Jun 2011 20:01
Juliana Margulies (The Good Wife) bending over a desk and getting paddled in one of her business suits by the older Lockhart lady who is a senior partner in that law firm.

Meadow Soprano getting a bare bottom spanking from Carmela.

Maude's daughter Carol (Adrienne Barbeau) over her mom's knee for a hair brushing.

Donna (That 70s Show) naked and grabbing her ankles for a good switching from Kitty.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#14 | Posted: 27 Jun 2011 20:38
Amy Pond of Doctor Who, but not by the current Doctor - rather by an alien, perhaps one of those obsessively warlike guys who look like evil Humpty Dumpties.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 28 Jun 2011 00:39
barretthunter:
Amy Pond of Doctor Who, but not by the current Doctor - rather by an alien, perhaps one of those obsessively warlike guys who look like evil Humpty Dumpties.

Sontaran spankings? I have trouble imagining that.

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#16 | Posted: 28 Jun 2011 01:36
CrimsonKidCK:
IIRC Ezri and Julian (Bashir) were the only regular cast members left serving on the station at the conclusion of the DS9 series

Actually, Kira was still on DS9 at the end of the series. She had become commander of DS9 following Sisko's final battle with Dukat. While not part of the station personnel, Jake and Quark were still there. And while he was more of a recurring character, Nog was still assigned to the station.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#17 | Posted: 28 Jun 2011 03:29
It might make a shorter list if we listed those TV characters that shouldn't get spanked. Let's see; I can't think of anyone.

munchkinmaiden
Female Member

USA
#18 | Posted: 28 Jun 2011 16:32
Jess (Gilmore Girls) His teenage mouth, propensity for pranks, and petty theft should have earned him at least one time getting his comeuppance from his Uncle Luke. And Lorelai should know about it, because she would then have the ability to mock him for a lifetime...and she might resent him less.

And, while we're on the subject of Gilmore Girls...G.G. Hayden needed so badly to be spanked! I'm not sure where else I've seen a toddler so obnoxious, destructive and all-around evil.

Felicity and Felix (Avonlea) At the beginning of the series they were both brats that could have done with some swift attitude adjustments!

Seeing Alex P. Keaton (Family Ties) taken down a peg or two would have been fun to watch...especially the awkwardness with which his very liberal parents would have faced the task, if some situation were to somehow coerce them to do it...dunno what the situation would be, but I think it would have had the potential to be truly hilarious!

The same could be said of Mike (growing pains)...Carol and Ben too.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 28 Jun 2011 18:12
MarkPhoenix:
CrimsonKidCK: IIRC Ezri and Julian (Bashir) were the only regular cast members left serving on the station at the conclusion of the DS9 series
Actually, Kira was still on DS9 at the end of the series. She had become commander of DS9 following Sisko's final battle with Dukat. While not part of the station personnel, Jake and Quark were still there. And while he was more of a recurring character, Nog was still assigned to the station.

I'd actually meant among Starfleet personnel who were regular characters; of the recurring ones who were in Starfleet, I suppose that Nog's father Rom (an enlisted member of the Engineering Corps) would also be included. (It would be strange to have the son outranking his own father--that was the situation for the protagonist at the end of Heinlein's STARSHIP TROOPERS as well.)

Quark had always managed to stay in business no matter what political entity was in control of the space station, but Jake's situation would've been problematical. First of all, there was no more war to report upon and secondly, there was no certainty that Jake was fully human since his father had turned out to be a prophet (Bajoran god), or at least demigod, in human form--his essence had joined the prophets once his corporeal form had been incinerated.

I'd expect Worf to have eventually rejoined Starfleet at some point, he never struck me as any kind of diplomat or politician. (The "Star Trek: Nemesis" motion picture showed him wearing a Starfleet uniform again.)

Meanwhile, out in the Gamma Quadrant, B'Elanna Torres had almost certainly been spanking Tom Paris on a regular basis... --C.K.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#20 | Posted: 29 Jun 2011 00:50
CrimsonKidCK:
(The "Star Trek: Nemesis" motion picture showed him wearing a Starfleet uniform again.)

Every Star Trek fan knows that Nemesis doesn't exist.

On the topic of Torrez and Paris, I imagine Janeway having some dark dungeon in the depths of Voyager where she has special motivational sessions with her underlings. She probably converted Harry Kim's quarters to make it, and has 7 of 9 dish out the punishments while she watches and cackles (ever wonder why they put 7 in that ridiculous catsuit? Yeah...).

Page  Page 2 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 8
DAdams, johnhenry7us, kanestrokes, Pogogacy, Schoyce1, tocciek, umbongo
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9