Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
Guy
Male Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 24 Jun 2011 17:45
canadianspankee
canadianspankee:
they come to Canada and if they go too far north they freeze their letters off

OK, that shows how much I know. I thought is was just the young long-haired words that went to Canada. Especially words that express conscientious objections.

On a somewhat related international topic: I notice that the spell checker wants to change "Canadianspankee" to "Counterespionage". Is there anything you want to tell us about that? Are you undercover?

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#12 | Posted: 24 Jun 2011 23:57
If you are looking for those stray comments, they went to the Big Apple (NYC). It is the only logical choice for them.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#13 | Posted: 25 Jun 2011 01:28
Guy:
spell checker wants to change "Canadianspankee" to "Counterespionage". Is there anything you want to tell us about that? Are you undercover?

In Canadian weather you might say we are all "undercover" a large part of the time, and depending who you are undercover with, it can be fun....or not.

I put an advert in Kijiji for any stray comments and I got back a few, but most of them were rather rude as to what I could do with my advert. I would guess once a comment freezes its letters off they do not want to be found, either that or they found another comment to spank and are having way too much fun.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 29 Jun 2011 03:50
blimp:
Still someone has to keep an eye on her!

'Tis rather hard NOT to, what with that glowing pink-ness.

blimp:
Perhaps you can think up some new jokes whilst you are there as you have worn the old ones out !!

But the old ones still work just fine!

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 8
Donn, Flavius, Heroth, Nelon, phillipuk, rangels778, westviking, willowgables
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9