library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Come and Join with the Beautiful People!

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
blimp
Male Author

England
#1 | Posted: 20 Jun 2011 14:00
Have you suffered the pain of rejection recently? My counselling services are available for a small fee! If only I was younger and single I am sure they would have been happy to have me. However beauty is more than skin deep! Don't they realise that?

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/ugly-invade-dating-beauties-only-072900678.html

SNM
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 20 Jun 2011 14:37
"Shrek virus."

This HAS to be a joke.

blimp
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 20 Jun 2011 15:10
It is more likely a publicity stunt. Beautiful people shouldn't make jokes. It might cause unpleasant laughter lines. Someone called "Angel" says in the comments section "Each new member gets a free full length mirror thus guaranteeing that they will find true love". A rather sour remark to make. I wonder if it was our own "PinkAngel"!? I did hear a rumour she had been accepted but then rejected when they realised her bum was blocking all the sunshine!!? Beautiful people need lots of sunshine to top up their tans! Of course it's only a rumour their might be no truth in it!!

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 20 Jun 2011 22:10
Only a old man Murdoch pub like sky news would carry an article like this. I especially liked the line; "Many of whom were no oil painting". I always associated portraits done in oil to be for those who needed to be 'retouched', 'glossed over', 'airbrushed', and 'subtlety enhanced' and could not withstand the honesty of a photograph. Besides. One feels sorry for folks who need this kind of reinforcement. Perhaps a good hard spanking would improve their self esteem. Ah blimp old man. How do you find the time? Grin!

blimp
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 21 Jun 2011 00:08
twisted8:
I always associated portraits done in oil to be for those who needed to be 'retouched', 'glossed over', 'airbrushed', and 'subtlety enhanced' and could not withstand the honesty of a photograph.

I am not at all sure about the honesty of photographs! How many of his old mates did Stalin have airbrushed out. Hitler even had Goebbels taken out of one photograph after they had a tiff! The other thing your wrong about twisted is I am not old!! Methuselah he was old but I am in my prime!

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 21 Jun 2011 00:25
Blimp old man. Of that I have no doubt. I too have yet to get old enough to join old Methuselah & the Wondering Jew's club. They wouldn't let Lazarus Long in either. Said he was too young at 2000 plus. I'd say we both have a long ways to go to get to those rarefied heights.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 21 Jun 2011 01:54
blimp:
Methuselah he was old but I am in my prime!

Barely half his age, no?

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 23 Jun 2011 17:40
Perhaps "no oil painting" indicates that apparently curvy women were not, in reality, flat.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#9 | Posted: 23 Jun 2011 17:48
blimp:
A rather sour remark to make. I wonder if it was our own "PinkAngel"!? I did hear a rumour she had been accepted but then rejected when they realised her bum was blocking all the sunshine!!?

Ahh Mr Blimp, I leave you in peace for five minutes and do you behave yourself??? WELL? No, you have to misbehave don't you...

Right I have made you an extended appointment with Miss Thrashbottom so get your portly porcine posterior to that nice hard bench outside her office right now and enjoy sitting comfortably for the last time in a LONG time

Ps, don't forget my warning.. you will NEVER win

Thinking about it though, I might just start a spanko dating site and make my first million actually...

blimp
Male Author

England
#10 | Posted: 23 Jun 2011 18:24
Ah there you are your Pinkness! I thought it had gone suddenly dark!!

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 9
averam300, DanishMan, Hannilein, JuniperBerry, spankeddad, spkcomics, stevenr, yankee
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9