LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Returning to Judicial CP makes the Washington Post

Page  Page 3 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
blimp
Male Author

England
#21 | Posted: 13 Jul 2011 22:36
Murdoch is the natural successor to Goebbels. His newspapers used to set the agenda every election. Politicians would bend over backwards, or forwards if required, to appease this pathetic, multi billionaire, apology for a human being. The tabloids have for years practically run the country perhaps now people will at last realise what maggots they really are, always providing knee jerk answers to every problem the nation has faced. The News of the World was a populist jingoistic, sleazy, manipulating, craven , sexist, low brow rag that disgraced journalism. I must say I didn't shed any tears at all for the sacked journalists. It was after all a factory producing celebrity crap, lies and propaganda every week. Of course happily the Sun is still with us and doubtless the Sunday Sun will be coming this year. I must say I can't wait!! More lies coming soon!

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 13 Jul 2011 22:58
blimp:
maggots ... providing knee jerk answers ... a populist jingoistic, sleazy, manipulating, craven , sexist, low brow rag that disgraced journalism ... a factory producing celebrity crap, lies and propaganda

Heavens, Arthur James! Steady on, old chap!

Actually, carry right on! Ne'er a truer several words spoken, sir!

blimp
Male Author

England
#23 | Posted: 14 Jul 2011 00:09
TheEnglishMaster:
Heavens, Arthur James! Steady on, old chap!

Well they had excellent coverage on royal events for youTEM!!

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#24 | Posted: 14 Jul 2011 16:04
I'm glad to report that four US Senators (all democrats) & one republican congressional chairman have asked the justice dept. to investigate bribery allegations involving News Corp. in America. It is possible that we are seeing the start of the removal of all this evil righty media cancer from the fourth estate on both sides of the Atlantic.

I would also like it to be known that I stand with blimp. You go dude!

blimp
Male Author

England
#25 | Posted: 14 Jul 2011 18:30
twisted8:
I would also like it to be known that I stand with blimp. You go dude!

Thank you Twisted. I am glad you don't think I was too hard on him! I can never forgive him for The Sun's headline "GOTCHA" after the Belgrano was sunk with several hundred Argentinian conscripts sent to a watery grave. It seemed to sum up both the nastiness and supreme insensitivity of his corrupt empire.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#26 | Posted: 14 Jul 2011 21:55
I don't think anyone really knows the corruption of Murdoch's USA empire. With the USA having a complete hands-off policy on business, anything goes.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#27 | Posted: 14 Jul 2011 22:34
twisted8:
I'm glad to report that four US Senators (all democrats) & one republican congressional chairman have asked the justice dept. to investigate bribery allegations involving News Corp. in America. It is possible that we are seeing the start of the removal of all this evil righty media cancer from the fourth estate on both sides of the Atlantic.

And if that happens, we might also see the demise of the poisonous Fox News...

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#28 | Posted: 15 Jul 2011 03:34
blimp:
The Sun's headline "GOTCHA" after the Belgrano was sunk with several hundred Argentinian conscripts sent to a watery grave

I wasn't aware of this one. I was always sorry about this action myself. The Belgrano was a former Pearl Harbor veteran, U.S.S Phoenix. A Brooklyn class ship with a good war record. What were those Argentine generals and admirals thinking? She should have been retained in port like the rest of the Argentine navy. When you Brit's say you'll sink ships if found in a particular area.......you mean it and have for hundreds of years! And thanks for reminding me to take a moment to remember all those poor sailors.

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#29 | Posted: 15 Jul 2011 03:40
CNN.com is reporting today that the FBI has acknowledged the investigation they have launched in the practices of News Corp. here in the states. If nothing else they can be prosecuted under the Federal Corporate Foreign Practices Act; it forbids bribery by American companies world wide. It was enacted in response to North American Aviation Co. bribing foreign officials to buy their airplanes back in the seventies. Let's hope they don't get sidetracked by something or someone. Grin!

As for Fox. The biased and skewed channel is nothing more than a Soviet style agi/prop operation. That's agitation propaganda for those of you who are not Political Science majors. Old Vladimir Iilyich would be proud. Grin!

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#30 | Posted: 15 Jul 2011 23:43
PhilK:
And if that happens, we might also see the demise of the poisonous Fox News...

NOW...WOULDN'T THAT BE NICE.

Page  Page 3 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 14 : Guests - 2
canth256, DenseWall, ebbetsjim, Filbert74, Fokus014, Jackmydaw, maryt, Michito21, MorningBob, ntytina, oxford, sks089, wzudko, xenmur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9