library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

twisted8's memory on the fritz

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 7 Jun 2011 14:11
I am trying to remember the titles of two stories.

One. A man goes to see a pro/bottom in the countryside of England and gives her a splendid spanking. Many of us at the time commented on how well this story was written and how steamy it was. There were comments on just who deserved the money. I think the female characters name was Emma and the title may of been something about 'Going to see Emma' or something like that.

Two. There was a terrific story about waiting time that I want to revisit. The woman of the story is taken to a room in her office building and tied to a spanking bench. She then has to wait to see if anyone notices her there for about an hour. If no one does she gets off. But if anybody does see her they can punish her as they wish. The piece ends with faint footsteps in the distance and she is wondering if they will find her. An Excellent description of waiting time that many of us commented on at the time.

Both of these stories were up about this time last year and I would dearly love to re-find them. I searched my fav's and all twenty pages of comments but they only go back to a few months ago. Anybody got a clue?

Thanks in advance for helping out my failing memory. Grin!

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#2 | Posted: 7 Jun 2011 14:17
Appointment with Emma by Sir Woody...?

Ps it is all downhill once the memory starts to go...

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 7 Jun 2011 15:28
Pink Angle. You are truly fantastic, even blimp says so! That's the story. And it also showed me where the Cotswold is located. Thanks much. Grin!

PinkAngel

Scotland
#4 | Posted: 7 Jun 2011 15:35
No probs, I can't easily find the other tho, sorry!

PinkAngel

Scotland
#5 | Posted: 7 Jun 2011 16:00
Actually it may be Spanking Roulette by Maryanne? Do I get a prize if I get both right?

guyde
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 7 Jun 2011 16:03
Yes, of course you get a prize.

You are to be tied to the spanking bench of your choice for an hour, and await to see if any of us spot your vulnerability ...

PinkAngel

Scotland
#7 | Posted: 7 Jun 2011 16:16
guyde
Hmmm I was more thinking of chocolate or whisky, preferably both!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 8 Jun 2011 03:05
guyde:
You are to be tied to the spanking bench of your choice for an hour, and await to see if any of us spot your vulnerability ...

PinkAngel:
I was more thinking of chocolate or whisky!

Why not the trifecta? No one deserves it more than you!

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 8 Jun 2011 04:00
PinkAngel:
Actually it may be Spanking Roulette by Maryanne?

PINK ANGEL SCORES!!!!!!!!! Right again. Whisky and chocolate it is. I am very impressed and grateful. Those were the two that were driving me nuts! Pink. You are awesome! Massive Grin!

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 7
badlad, BashfulBob, derekjster, dowano, lelmaster95, northeasterner, rabbitrun, Seegee, SmitheeK
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9