library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Dances with Werewolves

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 5 Jun 2011 02:43
For those who have read, or intend to read, Niki Flynn's excellent book, Dances With Werewolves, about her experiences as a spanking model: There is a description in the book about a video shot in the Chech Republic where she is caned and has her hair cut off.

If you would like to see that video for free go to Xvideos.com, type Spanking into the search engine, and on page 17 under Crime and Punishment you will find that film. It is 1 hour 7 minutes long in which four girls are caned. Niki Flynn is the last girl. As I said it is free as are all the videos on that site.

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 5 Jun 2011 15:35
Hail Niki Flynn! Also known as Fionna Locke if rumor is correct. If you read her now deceased blog and '
Dancing with Werewolves' you know she had good writing talents to go along with her exploration of pain & submission. Sadly retired, at least for now, I have seen some of her very interesting photography work online; same themes. I hope she is well, satisfied, and happy wherever she has gotten off to in life!

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 6 Jun 2011 00:54
Just a note - search for "Dances with Werewolves (Memoirs of a Spanking Model)", not "Dances with Werewolves".

"Dances with Werewolves" is a paranormal romance/horror/thriller book about someone without a past (she's an orphan) but with powers over silver. After the werewolves, vampires, etc came out of the crypt in 2000, the world changed. That was when she was 14 but now she's an investigative reporter who goes to Las Vegas looking for...

And as you read the description for "Dances with Werewolves" you might ask yourself "WTF does this have to do with spanking?". I know I did. Then I found the other book - "Dances with Werewolves (Memoirs of a Spanking Model)" - and those reviews made more sense.

Goodgulf

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 6 Jun 2011 01:57
Goodgulf:
Just a note - search for "Dances with Werewolves (Memoirs of a Spanking Model)", not "Dances with Werewolves".

Goodgulf is correct. I gave the name as it is given in the book itself. Nowhere in the book does it mention "Memoirs of a Spanking Model". Perhaps that was added later to distinguish it from the other "Dances" book.

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 6 Jun 2011 19:39
Hmmmmm. Curiouser & curiouser said Alice. My copy just says 'Dances with Werewolves'; nothing else. Virgin Books, a trade paperback copy write 2007. I bought mine through Amazon.

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 2
AlanBarr, Bump, cady09, dignan46, Redtwo, tocciek
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9