library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Off Topic: Seattle Erotic Art Festival (SEAF)

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 4 Jun 2011 01:52
I have been shamelessly plugging The Center For Sex Positive Cultures (The Wet Spot) premier annual event around here to certain members. The Seattle Erotic Art Festival (SEAF) is pretty unique and we are getting global attention. The Catalog for this years event has just been put up as a PDF doc and I thought that I would equally shamelessly pass it along to all my fellow perv's here at the LSF. Enjoy!
Master Paul aka twisted8

[url=http://seattle-erotic.org/visual/][/url]

rollin
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 4 Jun 2011 15:55
I'd move it to this weekend since you finally have a day without rain here. Wet Spot indeed.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 4 Jun 2011 19:23
Thanks MPT8
it's a wonderful catalogue - very impressive.

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 4 Jun 2011 22:19
Rollin. Surprisingly enough it was the women on the original planning committee that came up with the name back in 99. I was in the room when it went down and nobody was as surprised as me but knew better than to argue once the women made up their minds. Just google 'The Wet Spot Seattle' and our link comes up or see our wiki piece. We had to change all the corp. names to satisfy the tax man years ago. Grin!

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 5 Jun 2011 00:21
rollin:
I'd move it to this weekend since you finally have a day without rain here.

A day in Seattle without rain? I would have an easier time believing in the Easter Bunny.

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 5 Jun 2011 14:12
What's rain? In East Anglia in the South East of England we've had nosignificant rain in March and April, one wet day in May and none so far in June. The soil resembles a desert.

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 5 Jun 2011 18:34
Mark. We partied on despite the liquid sunshine we get here. Grin!

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 17 Jun 2011 19:46
Stockholm would make a pretty good wet spot too! My fair city is often referred to as the "Venice of the north" - for Stockholm is largely one big, fat archipelago.

And my wife keeps complaining about the fact that she often finds our big double bed to have a wet spot smack in the middle of it when we wake up in the morning - and it is not *her* fault!

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 20 Jun 2011 22:53
I'm afraid I spoke too damned soon. We've had awful dismal. cloudy and not very warm weather and plenty of rain since my last post of 5th June.

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#10 | Posted: 23 Jun 2011 18:02
Should anyone be interested the tumbnail/slideshow gallery of all the visual art went up yesterday. Here's the url:

http://seattle-erotic.org/2011gallery/

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 10
ddracoon, Derrick30, dund93, Shadowdancer, whoseturn
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9